sorunsuz

C'mon,all melees has a ranged skill ham charge,threads,fetters

only the rogue has none

how about this

skill name :ghost sprint

skill range: 5yeards

skill cd:same as gauge cd

skill dicription:

the rogue disapear and appear infront of the enemy,but this skill is connected to gauge cd,means if you use gauge both go on cd and if you use sprint both goes on cd

my.humble opintion :friends:

C'mon,all melees has a ranger skill dodge,ham charge,threads,fetters

only the rogue has none

how about this

skill name :ghost sprint

skill range: 5yeards

skill cd:same as gauge cd

skill dicription:

the rogue disapear and appear infront of the enemy,but this skill is connected to gauge cd,means if you use gauge both go on cd and if you use sprint both goes on cd

my.humble opintion :friends:

duck YESSSSSS

I prefer Poison darts or something like that, just like chop but ranged. 18 second cooldown, lasts for 2 hits at lvl 1 and adds 1 hit per studying, doesn't increase damage though, based on SMALL % of physical.

Or Blink strike

Rogue teleports behind enemy, the enemy will receive a debuff which also has a buff, during the debuff the next Merciless strike will deal increased damage and the target cannot be stunned but damage of stuns will be applied, he just won't be stunned for example like Earthquake, he'll only receive damage but not stun. This is to balance a rotation which can leave Rogue untouched for the whole battle ( Blink > Attack > Gouge > Ghost hit > Repeat )

Duration is same for all levels, about 3 seconds would be good, studying skill increases the bonus damage. 15 sec cooldown.

But none of these will balance Rogues vs kiters, so I don't really know.

If the Rogue blinks he can just be stunned instantly and then kited, could put a bind effect on blink but that wouldn't make sense since it's suppose to stop target from getting stunned otherwise +10 Rogue can easily nuke a target with a Shaman or something with a decent CC.

And if Rogue uses poison dart they can just stun the Rogue and continue running, Rogue can't normal hit him so he'd only be staggered for 3-4 steps.

PS: Gouge cooldown is 20 seconds if you didn't know.

Next age of warspear, rogue will use bow  :spiteful:  like assassins creed :dirol:

i dont like that idea. rogues already have stealth skill. if rogue can use range damage or attack skill, how about staff user?? with high damage and range also stealth, rogues suddenly appear and attack ,staff user can fast die with 2 hits even 1 hit.

i dont like that idea. rogues already have stealth skill. if rogue can use range damage or attack skill, how about staff user?? with high damage and range also stealth, rogues suddenly appear and attack ,staff user can fast die with 2 hits even 1 hit.

You walk around naked on your staff user?

I prefer Poison darts or something like that, just like chop but ranged. 18 second cooldown, lasts for 2 hits at lvl 1 and adds 1 hit per studying, doesn't increase damage though, based on SMALL % of physical.

Or Blink strike

Rogue teleports behind enemy, the enemy will receive a debuff which also has a buff, during the debuff the next Merciless strike will deal increased damage and the target cannot be stunned but damage of stuns will be applied, he just won't be stunned for example like Earthquake, he'll only receive damage but not stun. This is to balance a rotation which can leave Rogue untouched for the whole battle ( Blink > Attack > Gouge > Ghost hit > Repeat )

Duration is same for all levels, about 3 seconds would be good, studying skill increases the bonus damage. 15 sec cooldown.

But none of these will balance Rogues vs kiters, so I don't really know.

If the Rogue blinks he can just be stunned instantly and then kited, could put a bind effect on blink but that wouldn't make sense since it's suppose to stop target from getting stunned otherwise +10 Rogue can easily nuke a target with a Shaman or something with a decent CC.

And if Rogue uses poison dart they can just stun the Rogue and continue running, Rogue can't normal hit him so he'd only be staggered for 3-4 steps.

PS: Gouge cooldown is 20 seconds if you didn't know.

a stagger skill isn't even an option to balance rogue lack of range,that's for sure,any caster kiting skill can observe the stagger easly,for examble barb are hard to kite not because of chop but because of charge,also if blink turns stuns on enemy into dmg for 3sec,what dmg will gauge do to a blinked enemy?

i want for rogue throwing knife is this possible ?  :facepalm:

Go make ranger. hahahaha

Blink prevents the target from being stunned but still receives damage if the stun deals damage and the next Merciless strike will deal increased damage, read it carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

No, bcoz only 5 skills per Class & they already make much dmg & they can avoid almost any npc &  any teleporting/dashing let them avoid even players. Otherwise yes if u delete 1 skill and make new 1