XXPINOYXX SELLING HIS BLADEDANCER

PvpRange

So...?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Ban him!
    • Let him keep cheating when i play fair.

I'm not near a pc at the moment so i will report it here with a screen shot.

Look at Xxpinoyxx, hes been saying this for the last few days trying to sell it. Please ban this guy. 

:facepalm:

49166_.png

Look i got proof! He intends to sell it but is being cautious.  I lied and said i was comics yeah.

Please ban Xxpinoyxx, hes making real money off your game.

49170_.png

Hard proof here, whats going to be done? Does AIGrind want kids like this profiting from their game? If nothing is done, people will assume this is an ok thing to do. It's undeniable me and many others have seen him trying to sell Xxpinoyxx. 

Stop it Range  :facepalm:

and u still tell me hes a god :facepalm: from wht i see hes satan with a knife in his hand backstabing people who doesnt like him :/ shame on u pvppussy

Lol bro why u couldnt edit that photo? Theres me writing for Mrgreench, and btw u share acc with him? i heard u two are in real life friends  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol bro why u couldnt edit that photo? Theres me writing for Mrgreench, and btw u share acc with him? i heard u two are in real life friends  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dont even say bro to him --' he didnt edit but hes being a pussy snitch.. Grow some balls pvppussy o.O

I standed on his side even when 2 of my oldest friends told me he was a scammer, didnt judge him or whatever. And now he calls me ♥♥♥♥♥ and fake.

Awesome.  ;D

Ty Zeus, btw  :give_rose:

I standed on his side even when 2 of my oldest friends told me he was a scammer, didnt judge him or whatever. And now he calls me ♥♥♥♥♥ and fake.

Awesome.  ;D

Ty Zeus, btw  :give_rose:

:give_rose: :blush: anytime sis

lol dats not hard evidence :facepalm: ....besides u fraudulently :shok: tried to get info abt  his acc and dat makes u a first class scammer 8) 8)

Stop it Range  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

well am glad u finally joins de allies :friends: :drinks:

Not joining anyone, not that I dislike you. Just assuming that Range is not different from any other player that I don't talk to. Like I said, indifference.

Not joining anyone, not that I dislike you. Just assuming that Range is not different from any other player that I don't talk to. Like I said, indifference.

well dats ur humble opinion :drinks: :drinks:

I'm not near a pc at the moment so i will report it here with a screen shot.

Look at Xxpinoyxx, hes been saying this for the last few days trying to sell it. Please ban this guy. 

:facepalm:

jelouse gay

Just tell the devs to ban all players who try to sell their ducking acc. I know your're close to them cause your the... Screw this. Tell them. GO AHEAD.  ;)

Ithink his kids doesn't live with him. Look at his morals. A grown-up man, who is always playing videogames in work, boasting shit everytime and cursing to every person to go to PVP Cave to gank.