Shadow's of Berengar 100% WORKING!

MercY

Ok guys, I'm not posting it in public, but I'll give you a hint: in 1 party you should have a tank 2000+ hp, 2 healers, and if there is other people then let 2 extra join just for being DD and Co-Tank, YOU WILL NEED ALOTTA PARTIES, PM me in game if you wanna know,  ;) NOTE: IF OTHER PARTIES DON'T PARTICIPATE AT THE GIVEN TIME ALL OF YOU WILL BE AT KAMP RIFF DOING TROLL FACE  :facepalm: Name in game: Mercurial

Ok guys, I'm not posting it in public, but I'll give you a hint: in 1 party you should have a tank 2000+ hp, 2 healers, and if there is other people then let 2 extra join just for being DD and Co-Tank, YOU WILL NEED ALOTTA PARTIES, PM me in game if you wanna know,  ;) NOTE: IF OTHER PARTIES DON'T PARTICIPATE AT THE GIVEN TIME ALL OF YOU WILL BE AT KAMP RIFF DOING TROLL FACE  :facepalm: Name in game: Mercurial

lol. We finished it with 7 people they dont need alot of parties they need 10 pots each.

Dude, This is the safest and cheapest way for me, No Pots, No Money and possibly No Repairs needed,

No pots, no money: no kill without an army

emerald people like siwers, posted screens of tactics for shadows and guards before update, now seems greedy people dont want other`s to know for some reason.

Cuz only a few ppl did it. I want all tactics to be public.

Quest harder --> No tactics --> all dancing at kamp riff's respwn statue.  :yahoo:

:facepalm:

try it: some healers (at least 185heal), soldiers(any class that do ~150dmg) to help, and the commanders (bds with ~210dmg 2300hp), after that just find the pilot (ranger noobs that will atack each shadow, 1ranger for 1 shadow), bring 6 of each and it will be done :crazy:

Ok, so first,

Requirements:

6 Parties, which have:

BD or Barb(2000 hp)

2 Healers(200 heal)

2 extra (Co tank and DD)

Ok so first,

1. Each party lock on 1 Shadow

2. Leader will give signal when all launch attack

3. Healer heals the one who's getting attack

4. When Tanker low HP healer heal and Co Tanker will use skill to draw Shadow to him

5. No one leave and repeat steps

Note: All party need to Cooperate and if possible give Tanker Daily quest Pot(just incase)

Works if you do it properly, Hope it helps,

Hahahahahah 6 parties for a Shadow hahahhahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can do it with 6-8 people lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want to kill them or destroy them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahahahahah 6 parties for a Shadow hahahhahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can do it with 6-8 people lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want to kill them or destroy them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well You sir, you're just lost, We don't want to waste on Healing Pots and take risks, I'd like to hear your tactic if you're so smart,

Dont cry when you cant find 6 parties that hasn't finished shadows.

Buy 10 pots each 8 people is really good.

10 pots is not much you can buy from people for 1k.

Everyone takes a shadow. The weakest one goes on the weakest shadow with a healer.

First we all attacks his shadow 3-4 hits till everyone has a shadow attacking him/her. After this everyone should have a shadow attacking hisself. Then when this happens all attacks red. So when all attack red it should be like :

1)Each player getting attacked by a shadow so you get like 230-260 hit everytime.

2)Use pots when your hp is low.

Try this lol its easy dont need to destroy him we love Shadow and we dont want him gone  ;D

Dont cry when you cant find 6 parties that hasn't finished shadows.

Buy 10 pots each 8 people is really good.

10 pots is not much you can buy from people for 1k.

Everyone takes a shadow. The weakest one goes on the weakest shadow with a healer.

First we all attacks his shadow 3-4 hits till everyone has a shadow attacking him/her. After this everyone should have a shadow attacking hisself. Then when this happens all attacks red. So when all attack red it should be like :

1)Each player getting attacked by a shadow so you get like 230-260 hit everytime.

2)Use pots when your hp is low.

Try this lol its easy dont need to destroy him we love Shadow and we dont want him gone  ;D

That's also good but too risky, And there are 30 and more people who need shadows in EU Server, And some people are too greedy to use their Pots for others, your plan needs Helpful people,

That's also good but too risky, And there are 30  people who need shadows in EU Server, And some people are too greedy to use their Pots for others, your plan needs Helpful people,

Not helpfull people. Clever people that want to do shadow.

Not helpfull people. Clever people that want to do shadow.

Some people greedy, when they get mirror they don't use pot anymore or sacrifice they just attack and leave, I saw many of those people  ;)

Some people greedy, when they get mirror they don't use pot anymore or sacrifice they just attack and leave, I saw many of those people  ;)

Than kick them out lol.

Btw, If you were wondering why I made a tactic that requires 6 parties, It's because there are many people who currently need shadows, I just want alot of people to finish together  ;D

That's also good but too risky, And there are 30 and more people who need shadows in EU Server, And some people are too greedy to use their Pots for others, your plan needs Helpful people,

Our tactic  :blush:

Is this quest stil bugged?  :bad:

It isnt bugged. It is designed for 17-18 levels as Mioco said. Because it is the last quest on the island.

It isnt bugged. It is designed for 17-18 levels as Mioco said. Because it is the last quest on the island.

Yea but in my opinion is bugged.. cuz .. :

1. Withoyt pots you cant do it

2. Pots are now only mshop

3. They force us to spend money

4. Its impossible to find good people or to perfectly coordinate

5. They hit 280, so 280x6= 1680 + crits.. so they hit 2000, my life is 1550 (so rangers cant do it?)

6. It should be like a normal boss, go there and attack.. not waste your time with positions

7. Before the patch every lvl i got +1 atk, after the patch (~30dmg now is ~200) i still get only +1 every lvl, so at lvl 18 my atk is only +17 than a lvl 1 (except weaps or other things.. but theres no difference between a lvl 15 and a lvl 18... +3dmg)

8. They said is designed for lvl 17,18 but with my currently equip i cant do it, and for new equips i should buy crimsons' items.. but for buy them i have to be done with shadows..

8. Idk if developers even tried it, cuz if they take a look at it.. and try to play the game like normal people (and dont use super extra rare items) they would see that its impossible  :facepalm:

9. There arent still the skills

10. The old tactics dont works anymore.. so if i attack a shadow i have to battle 6.. their range now is bigger

11. Mioco close/delete all these posts. Or answer them with an answer that is anything except an answer. (or even dont answer)

Good luck  :crazy:

my team makes them like shit

crush em so badly

trash them

*hoping for drops*  :blush:

:bomb:

:facepalm:

Its working guys and i saw it ... But need for 3 party  or more to fight it :)

Two our people Mcmaster and fionna were get it and done that quest  last nite  . They are lucky  :good:

:aggressive: needs 6 healers and 12 others! form groups of 3. . . . . n each group take 1 shadow when all shadows are killed once then its easy! just atck till u get drop! THATS IT! thats how we did it 2 days back!

working just fine! last quest on island has to be difficult! whats the excitement if u do it in 1 go?

• 5 weeks later...

two party needed for shadows now. 1 attack green or up purple and other attack red, that way u will kill two shadows at same time and wont have 2 shadows attacking one guy. in fact u need to use some pots as nobody got high def for their attack and nobody got 300heal.

two party needed for shadows now. 1 attack green or up purple and other attack red, that way u will kill two shadows at same time and wont have 2 shadows attacking one guy. in fact u need to use some pots as nobody got high def for their attack and nobody got 300heal.

Requirements : People who listen to leader which is like... Me out of 15 people  :facepalm:

Requirements : People who listen to leader which is like... Me out of 15 people  :facepalm:

Yeah! thats the 1st requirement! So in short shadows is dn 1ce in a long while by luck or whatever!