My Daily Quizez r running low xD

lallouss

Question

who likes to post a question pm me at forum ill post his question on quiz of the day xD Make it something unique and warspear related :)

14 answers to this question

Why Warspear and not Warhammer? Oh wait, that's already used.

cuz the logo has a spear :P or maybe the gm has a dk +11 permenant invi who kills us when we dc o.O mmmm freaky --'

cuz the logo has a spear :P or maybe the gm has a dk +11 permenant invi who kills us when we dc o.O mmmm freaky --'

well why isn't a bow in the logo? DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

why spear cuz its warspear  :crazy: why warspear cuz the logo has a spear  :crazy: why spear...  :crazy:

Well, I shall explain this matter.

Bows and spears were commonly used in antiquity. However, the oldest spear found (no data) is much older when compared to the oldest bow (~35000 BC). This is a symbolic thing, because Warspear tries to honor the past in multiple ways - Symbian Phones, Classic 2D graphics, taking roots in D&D systems, I could go on for hours.

Another thing, is Kuzmitch's Youtube channel. On one particular WoW video you can see Kuzmitch using spear. It's hard to spot that moment, because he plays Shaman, but you can see that. Also, Kuzmitch's real name is Michael. Michael means "warrior of sun". And as we all know, the most holy weapon at the time was spear.

Somewhere on Kuzmitch's twitter, he mentions "Spears are pretty bitchin'." This further proves his love towards polearms.

Did you know Miracle Coins were actually called Spears at the beginning?

In one of interviews, Snorlax shows a photo of a spear he found while playing in sandbox as a kid. He trained every day to be the best spear warrior. On his way to mastery, he meets Kuzmitch, who already had black belt in Spearjitsu. He decided to take little Snorly to teach him all he knows. During free time, they develop Warspear.

Well, I shall explain this matter.

Bows and spears were commonly used in antiquity. However, the oldest spear found (no data) is much older when compared to the oldest bow (~35000 BC). This is a symbolic thing, because Warspear tries to honor the past in multiple ways - Symbian Phones, Classic 2D graphics, taking roots in D&D systems, I could go on for hours.

Another thing, is Kuzmitch's Youtube channel. On one particular WoW video you can see Kuzmitch using spear. It's hard to spot that moment, because he plays Shaman, but you can see that. Also, Kuzmitch's real name is Michael. Michael means "warrior of sun". And as we all know, the most holy weapon at the time was spear.

Somewhere on Kuzmitch's twitter, he mentions "Spears are pretty ♥♥♥♥♥in'." This further proves his love towards polearms.

Did you know Miracle Coins were actually called Spears at the beginning?

In one of interviews, Snorlax shows a photo of a spear he found while playing in sandbox as a kid. He trained every day to be the best spear warrior. On his way to mastery, he meets Kuzmitch, who already had black belt in Spearjitsu. He decided to take little Snorly to teach him all he knows. During free time, they develop Warspear.

You lost me at Spearjitsu

kk.

but..

why no stone in the logo. It should be Stonespear, because stone was the first common weapon  and Kuzmith great-greatgreat-great-homo-sapien-great(x15331)-great-grandfather was using it to attack noob melee wood stick-users. Also he  discovered lighting by throwing a stone through the sky. How? Well.. Idunno, too lazy to write on mobile.

kk.

but..

why no stone in the logo. It should be Stonespear, because stone was the first common weapon  and Kuzmith great-greatgreat-great-homo-sapien-great(x15331)-great-grandfather was using it to attack noob melee wood stick-users. Also he  discovered lighting by throwing a stone through the sky. How? Well.. Idunno, too lazy to write on mobile.

no no no ur totally wrong  :facepalm:  its his great x 99^99
grandmother

why bird can fly :pleasantry: ?

why spear cuz its warspear  :crazy: why warspear cuz the logo has a spear  :crazy: why spear...  :crazy:

I guess it has to be with the history of arinar but idk where to find the official history

what i know is this

so miracle coins and the warspear both are made by a mysterious metal  :unknw:

and in the past miracle coins were called spears so

WHY WARSPEAR  :lol:

45680_.jpg

Nah, miracle coins were never called spears before. However, THEY did plan to name it spears though, but they couldn't do it due to sme copyright issues i think (if i remember correctly). e.e

Correct me im wrong

It is warspear because in the warspear history

Nuadu created the elves to guard the spear to garaan

So harad created people to fight with the elves

but garaan corrupted orin and the forsaken was made

idk what happened to the spear

Maybe the spear is a legendary drop to that dragon garaan

I think the spear was forged by nuadu and harad.Garaan might be jealous so he corrupted people and ressurect the dead to make his army and take the spear.