A letter to snorlax

xbabaroix

more in-game smileys or not  

36 members have voted

1. 1. more in-game smileys or not

• More smileys just like forum
    • Nah just keep the few ones in-game

Dear Snorlax, can you plz consider adding up  smileys like these

;) :( ::) :aggressive: :bad: ;D :blush: :bomb: O:-) :clapping: :cray: :crazy: :diablo: :dirol: :drinks: :fool: :friends: :give_rose: :good: :lol: :mega_shok: :nea: :pardon: :pleasantry: :rofl: :search: :shok: :shout: :) :sorry: :spiteful: :tease: :unknw: :wacko: :yahoo: :'( 8) :facepalm:

to in-game play to spicen up in-game chat cos chatting is becoming boring with de little smileys in game are fading off......hope you take these into consideration ty

42886_.png

add poll and i will vote YES. yes for ______ sake . can,t abuse chat with ppl same fun as in forum. YOU HEAR THIS DEVS!!!??? ADD THESE SMILEYS                                          (fill in the ______ above)

No. Please no.

Do you people truly need emoticons to live?

Can't you just form words?

No. Please no.

Do you people truly need emoticons to live?

Can't you just form words?

some emoticons can represent watever u wanna say in a long paragragh hence saves u time of writing words ::)

some emoticons can represent watever u wanna say in a long paragragh hence saves u time of writing words ::)

Well, what did you want to represent with that rolling eyes? I don't really see a point of that, instead of just adding emoticon "because".

Well, what did you want to represent with that rolling eyes? I don't really see a point of that, instead of just adding emoticon "because".

heres an example of why we like emoticons;

Dude, you should really stop doing that.

Dude, you should REALLY stop doing that. :rofl:

The first sentence does not tell the reciever wether the one texting it is pissed off,sad or just saying it in a friendly way. While the other sentence clearly shows that the one texting it is saying it in a friendly way. :friends:

Smileys adds emotions and feelings to a sentence which is why i love using them. ._.

______

Btw, i think this emoticon is enough > :facepalm:

Aren't you guys taking this suggestion abit to....Seriously? :crazy:

you guys really want all those MSN smileys added in-game? ;D 

Imo this > :facepalm:  smiley would be enough to be added ingame rather than all those other smileys. :blush:  But hey, it's just my humble opinion. :blush:

i think dev can create a pop up window containing only smileys nxt to chat space....dat may add up more capacity to de file but hey we dnt mind dat....do we? ;D

heres an example of why we like emoticons;

Dude, you should really stop doing that.

Dude, you should REALLY stop doing that. :rofl:

The first sentence does not tell the reciever wether the one texting it is pissed off,sad or just saying it in a friendly way. While the other sentence clearly shows that the one texting it is saying it in a friendly way. :friends:

Smileys adds emotions and feelings to a sentence which is why i love using them. ._.

______

Btw, i think this emoticon is enough > :facepalm:

Well, for me, first one is like "Dude, stop, that's not cool", while the second is "Nah, I'm just kidding, carry on". Partially because you used a "laughing" smiley.

When used correctly, I find them okay. But when people just add them because they are cool and funny looking, that's wrong.

I use emoticons myself. Rarely, but I use them.

• 5 months later...