Revive-button under menu

Tsja

For reviving you always have to press menu first because the revive-button is never available. So reviving is: menu -> close menu -> revive. The best option is of course immediatelly a visible revive-button..

Interesting nobody responded. Is it normal you always have to activate and deactivate the menu before the revive-button appears? In my oppinion it is very annoying.

Опубликованное фото

For reviving you always have to press menu first because the revive-button is never available. So reviving is: menu -> close menu -> revive. The best option is of course immediatelly a visible revive-button..

Yep... its annoying...

Have you also noticed the revive time limit? hate that also -_-

• Developer

Interesting nobody responded. Is it normal you always have to activate and deactivate the menu before the revive-button appears? In my oppinion it is very annoying.

Опубликованное фото

Please, clarify, are you using latest game client?

Revive button should be active on the left side of your screen.

Please, clarify, are you using latest game client?

Revive button should be active on the left side of your screen.

Personally im using the 2.4 PC client.. and it happens on this one and the previous version.

Could you be so kind and explain the time limit on revive as well?  :blush:

the problem here isnt the revive button its a bug which has been with us forever as i remember.. How this bug is spoted whe someone is dead he gets the menu bar and skill bar gone anf replaced by a revive bar but if at the moment before u die u click a skill before its complete and u die (for example: used ur fetter before u die but it didnt fetter) ull die having the skill and menu bar still their so u click menu than cancel to get the revive bar back :) its an old bug.. I dont know if im wrong but i think thats wht happens :P

Well you cant see the Revive botton coz u died while using a skill and the skill did not work only in that case revive button vanishes.

In all other case revive button is working 100% good  :pleasantry: