rouge new

midgeedoo

:facepalm: ok guys base on update 3.4.4 - 3.5, we all know rouge skill changes.. now lets talk here about all tactics, skill build, etc,

=stealth=, it changes now you need to deactivate it or just use kick in back or normal attack.. and after that its gonna restart cooldown :facepalm: at crossing no problem with. deactivate if you know its safe then wait cool down. i just want to know all rouge suggestions and pros how will happen to us now?  ;D

is any body know how we will use this nerf skills? gouge very low duration. sorry bad english..

No more tactic, after gouging you give your death. In wow already has thousand of skills that can be combinated with type of this new stealth but in wasrspear, noob skills, now rogue is weak

Rogues have been nerf'd to a point where in they can't cycle Gouge and Stealth to be untouchable

my opinion about Stealth?

Well, for normal Rogues it's basically a 27 second cooldown skill

for Rogues that actually think, it's just like old Stealth except you can cancel it when you want to and look like a butterfly doing it

Canceling stealth = suicide, wft. This is not WOW game, in WOW there is many skills to make combination with stealth, why there is noob stealth like this in warspear? Its very useless to cancel stealth in arena

:drinks: maybe lets all unite if they want it .maybe just make cooldown low cos dafuq for me in arena stealth only for intro not like older times u can use stealth combo with gouge at the same time. :facepalm: for me rouge is now the dumbest class. reduce gouge is enough but this stealth? :facepalm: boooooorrriiiiiinnggggg :facepalm:

Did rogues who are 5 stealth and gouge get nerfed? 

Yes.  They were trying to eliminate the combo stealth>merc>gouge>stealth. 

Is it really that bad?

No.  Drop gouge to 2, and maybe stealth to 4.  Get higher dodge and kick and you'll easily survive the 15 seconds needed to gouge and stealth again. Unless of course its a ranged class you're fighting......but we've always been underpowered versus ranged classes. 

The good news is this probably means our upcoming specializations will be awesome.  :dirol:

Let's admit it, the developers ducked up hard on this update. Rogue with daggers is useless, even though rogue was supposed to be at it's best with 2knives in the early days. Now it's like a bladedancer, exept a lot shittier. Weak armor, useless skills. Go duck yourselves hard developers

There are some people who take advantage of the stealth>attack>gouge>stealth crap.

In my opinion I think its quit fair that devs done this. In US there is a guy that used to do the same combo, and now because of update he simply vanished.

Thank God ;D

:cray: I use to timing the stealth when it recharge...So i will know good when will i came out

Now i Can't Coz there are no recharge....I dont know when will the stealth gonna last

:cray: I use to timing the stealth when it recharge...So i will know good when will i came out

Now i Can't Coz there are no recharge....I dont know when will the stealth gonna last

this is true thats what i do too.  :wacko: well.. im gonna try afro said.

There are some people who take advantage of the stealth>attack>gouge>stealth crap.

In my opinion I think its quit fair that devs done this. In US there is a guy that used to do the same combo, and now because of update he simply vanished.

Thank God ;D

yeah,i fought sulla on last update,he was using the same combo too.

Rogues are infact still beasts. I'm not happy with the new update anymore then any of you. But it is still possible to make us of gouge and stealth. Not the exact same way. But I have been doing it in arena. The new cooldown time is actually light wieght a blessing. Just gotta time shit in your head. Which blows. And keep in mind yea. The head of tha devoloping team is an elf. So count on him to smoke hella dick for some pointy ears.