NAME WHO KILLED US APPEAR AFTER WE DIE

Julliet

Are you agree to have that pop-up after you died?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you agree to have that pop-up after you died?

• yes, i agree
    • no, i still want mcoin pop-up

Good day Devs. I want to suggest that make a pop-up appear after we died, content name of ppl  who killed us, skill they use before we die or normal attack.. same with mobs insteed of pop-uping mcoin items.. Cuz when war or we hitting by 3 or more ppl we dont know who actually killed us, :unknw: so we can do revenge to them.

hope devs add this in next update thanks :pleasantry:

Good day Devs. I want to suggest that make a pop-up appear after we died, content name of ppl  who killed us, skill they use before we die or normal attack.. same with mobs insteed of pop-uping mcoin items.. Cuz when war or we hitting by 3 or more ppl we dont know who actually killed us, :unknw: so we can do revenge to them.

this is the most creative,helpfull,usefull,wanted and incredible suggesion ever seen in suggesions section maybe withen a year(most good suggesions were made in 2012 ;D )

+1 for it and i really wish devs add it  :drinks:

If 3 ppl kill u then u wanna take revenge only on the person who hit u last? Its unwanted pop up . After all its just a mobile game dnt wanna increase the bytes of game by adding all these;)

If 3 ppl kill u then u wanna take revenge only on the person who hit u last? Its unwanted pop up . After all its just a mobile game dnt wanna increase the bytes of game by adding all these;)

Well i would rather have those popups than getting those scam mshop popups stealing your money because of a simple misclick. :facepalm: :unknw:

i think its not too much bytes that take, and i know devs can make it if they want :pleasantry: and i suggest this because sometime Im curious who killed me and how they killed me, and mcoin user will be happy cuz its better than mcoin item pop-up and buy accidentally :wacko:

Love this idea  ;D

Its unwanted pop up . After all its just a mobile game dnt wanna increase the bytes of game by adding all these;)

This is quite true. Perhaps a simple color change of the killers name, so we can pick him out of the crowd.

suggestion: Battle Logs

^ Check it out and add your idea's and support.  :)  It also includes names of those who kills you.

suggestion: Battle Logs

^ Check it out and add your idea's and support.  :)  It also includes names of those who kills you.

no no no noooooooo!!!!!!!

jk but what i mean this idea is diffrent it will change the way ppl pick up their desired victims in crowds imagine you afk in pvp cave then when u come back there is a pop up" pussy (player name) ganged you like a ♥♥♥♥♥ go get him boy !!!!)

and you come back thirsty for revenge with that player's name black not red then u slowly get close to him,put your 29% crit set, give him the "run for your life" signal then wait 5seconds even if he attacked u just watch then out of no where u start the binding machine with 1200crit!,600crit!,1200crit! and his lost words would be "holy shit what i have started :shok: and you feading the will for vengence by dancing on his corpse challenging all other mcs to come and get some ;D

revenge?? let say aaa(mcs) kill bbb(elf) at elf caravan.. then aaa died with other and revive at puma valley.. after that aaa offline/hunt/quest/smoking... then???

just put this in information chat,, instead of info about our friend log on..

maybe like ''aaa kill you''

revenge?? let say aaa(mcs) kill bbb(elf) at elf caravan.. then aaa died with other and revive at puma valley.. after that aaa offline/hunt/quest/smoking... then???

just put this in information chat,, instead of info about our friend log on..

maybe like ''aaa kill you''

that is what i mean like the "your friend log in" in middle of screen i want "pussy player killed you sir or mum" ;D that is what i meant by pop up