Favorite type of games for phone?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite type of games for phone?

• Racing
    • Rpg's
    • Shooters
    • Puzzles
    • Pink Barbies and Pink Dragons

Should be cool to see what apps people have on their phones, post or list them here! My phone has built in screen capture. You can also download an app to do this and you might have to be rooted. Also post make and model of your phone and carrier.

Lg Connect 4G

Carrier - MetroPCS

Cpu - 1.2 Ghz Dual Core Snapdragon

Ram - 1 Gb

Internal/External Memory - 2 Gb + 16 Gb Micro SD

Os - Gingerbread 2.3.6

Display - NOVA 4 Inch

Signal Types - 4G LTE/EVDO

To learn how to record and edit all from your phone, go here.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78779.0

32819_.png

32820_.png

Pocket legends :* awesome game that actually require skill to win. U dont even need to spend $$$ to have fun and be a legend in this game.

skill

Wahaha. This game needs no skill. PvP is all about who casts his skills faster and who has better gear.

While I agree, it's pretty nifty game which doesn't require any money, I disagree it needs ANY skill.

wtf :shok: i have 99% of the games in screenshots in my phone :shok:

guess which one is my favourt one ;D

MiniSquadron though it is so simple and fum ;D

Try playing it with a Zeemote, its awesome then. I ordered mine online for 30$, it's a bluetooth controller for your phone.

32875_.png

All I need. If they worked on my phone, there would be Cthulhu Saves The World, Dungeon Defenders, NDS emulator and N64 emulator.

Also I uninstalled PSXfin recently, due to not having enough sdcard space for new games for now.

All I need. If they worked on my phone, there would be Cthulhu Saves The World, Dungeon Defenders, NDS emulator and N64 emulator.

Also I uninstalled PSXfin recently, due to not having enough sdcard space for new games for now.

Nice, i got a few N64 emulators. Hehe, i also have Mxplayer and Vplayer. Vplayer seems a little better. 

Plan to buy Modern Combat 3 and 4 plus NOVA 3 and Order and Chaos Online when i get paid.

Bought Asphalt 7, no time to install it yet.

dude here is my advice for you though i tryed all these games and alot other

if u want racing game which has every thing then go for Neen For Speed Most Wanted

i tryed it and Asphalt 7 and let me tell u

asphalt = 10% of what nfs most wanted has to offer

as for nova 3 yes it had a massive graphics and deep story line(it isnt over the story continues with nova 4) and good multiplayer

as for modern combat 4 then i dont recommend it because its control is so hard compared to NOVA 3 so if u buy it you will just finish the story then unstall it cuz with hard control its multiplayer is SHIT!!

if you want the best shooter for phone for multiplayer then the best one is UberStrike though that i tryed alot and it is the best shooter for touch devices in multiplayer part

as for order and chaos i really really really must tell you that it is shit! the only thing it have is the graphics and the huge world and that is a negative in fact though if you dont play it 24/7/12 in year and read every quest journal and pay intension to every thing u will get lost and unsitall the game also its combat system is garbage,it is turn paced and boring that even warspear has better combat system(wow can u believe that :shok: )

dude here is my advice for you though i tryed all these games and alot other

if u want racing game which has every thing then go for Neen For Speed Most Wanted

i tryed it and Asphalt 7 and let me tell u

asphalt = 10% of what nfs most wanted has to offer

as for nova 3 yes it had a massive graphics and deep story line(it isnt over the story continues with nova 4) and good multiplayer

as for modern combat 4 then i dont recommend it because its control is so hard compared to NOVA 3 so if u buy it you will just finish the story then unstall it cuz with hard control its multiplayer is SHIT!!

if you want the best shooter for phone for multiplayer then the best one is UberStrike though that i tryed alot and it is the best shooter for touch devices in multiplayer part

as for order and chaos i really really really must tell you that it is shit! the only thing it have is the graphics and the huge world and that is a negative in fact though if you dont play it 24/7/12 in year and read every quest journal and pay intension to every thing u will get lost and unsitall the game also its combat system is garbage,it is turn paced and boring that even warspear has better combat system(wow can u believe that :shok: )

Well, what's wrong with turn-based combat?

Anyway.

OH GOD WHY I HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING FOR ENTIRE DAY IT'S 9PM AND I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TODAY BECAUSE OF GODDAMN HARVEST MOON PLEASE HELP ME I'M GONNA FAIL MY MATHS TEST ;_;

@ Yasirnoor21, If Modern Combat 4 multiplayer controls are like 2 then it's perfect. I can easily win games in 2, good layout for me. As far as NFSMW, im not going to buy it. The reviews for my phone said it didn't work well. Im also going to check into buying Real Racing 2, looks like a truly amazing racing game.

And Order and Chaos Online is turn based combat? Wow that sucks  :facepalm:

@ Yasirnoor21, If Modern Combat 4 multiplayer controls are like 2 then it's perfect. I can easily win games in 2, good layout for me. As far as NFSMW, im not going to buy it. The reviews for my phone said it didn't work well. Im also going to check into buying Real Racing 2, looks like a truly amazing racing game.

And Order and Chaos Online is turn based combat? Wow that sucks  :facepalm:

i play with the ipad 3 so i dont know there maybe diffrences for the game from ios to android :unknw:

but still i recommend to try UberStrike its controls are so easy and it is multiplayer only so devs only focus on multiplayer and release expansions every week,till now it has ALOT of wepoans and maps also you can try it first though it is free but alot of weps can bought with real money only(the great side is that a skilled player with the first free wep can beat a dumpass player even if he had the best weps ever :drinks: )

Can I have a pic of wapspear screen on Galaxy y? Just want to see the difference between my phone and that phone screen. Galaxy Y coz maybe I can afford that to get rid of my useless symbian :wacko:

My symbian is a piece of shit :shok: what mobiles do you guys use by the way?

I'm using iPhone 6 it's not out yet but I have it because my dad works at Apple and he gave it to me for playtesting but don't tell anyone because it's a secret :)

Guest XthekingX

DOWNLOAD Modern Combat 3

AND lern What Is Fun of mobile Shoter games  ;D

Guest XthekingX

About to soon.

Btw. If your device android

You find the game only from samsung apps (For free)

If you tried play store. It not for free

Should be cool to see what apps people have on their phones, post or list them here! My phone has built in screen capture. You can also download an app to do this and you might have to be rooted. Also post make and model of your phone and carrier.

:unknw: wheres the penguin game???  :search: