spanish please!!!!

david_07_rocker

dear administrators: we urgently need to translate the game, we are many Hispanic-speaking players and is sometimes very difficult to understand and communicate quests with other players, even a server for people of Latin America ... would be really cool!

Greetings from Argentina carefully    :good:

Note: If this does not make sense or coherence and cohesion is not clear that use the google translator

Go to English Class i guess  :unknw:

:rofl:

English is international.At least second language more speaked in all the world (Chinese first but... I think English as main is better on ws)

Spanish?No thanks,I mean , maybe i have this opinion becouse my English even if it isnt perfect I can comunicate and understand it pretty well.I also speak Spanish , and Italian as well.

So.. i dont have any comunication problems.

I dont wanna look like a nerd,but it demostrate to all istudents that always says in school "I dont need English for work,i dont need English at all" that they are wrong,you find English everywhere, and if you can speak and understand it a little it will be only better for yourself.

So... as others players says,start English lessons , and you will understand better the game and the others players.

All the best  :drinks:

most people.can speack english that is why this game is english :drinks:

I speack arabic,parcy,english and very very little french(we had it in school for 1month then cencled

ju suis lu iraqian 8)

that was right right? :wacko:

if you can not make a server for Latin America at least traduscan the game into Spanish ... is all we ask :good: :yahoo: :shout:

You ask , Not all Spanish speakers Community,come on , its a good time for learn English !

In sweden english begins at 8 years old and is a side course in every education path you may ever choose in the swedish educational system up to collage/university. Also swedish media is full of english terms and text, for example in sweden nothing is dubbed, all tv thats not swedish produced is subtiteled. So swedish society is packed with english and even though people might be scared of talking english to an american/englishmen they have a broad base and understanding of english. Languages are very important and if im not mistaken studies have shown bi-lingustic children have a easier time in school then others.

my kids are very lucky and get to participate in swedish, english, german and spanish activites at daycare. Cause they have children with immigrating parents - sweden provides free native language teachers for these children once a week from the time they are 3 years old. And my kids have english teacher every friday. But theirs a german and spanish talking children too, and doors are open for all children that wants to see and learn.

sweden takes in 4th most immigrants of all european countries (only UK, Germany and France accepts more)  so language teachers for these children are very important - especially in identity purposes.

if anything more language creates more understaning between people

In sweden english begins at 8 years old and is a side course in every education path you may ever choose in the swedish educational system up to collage/university. Also swedish media is full of english terms and text, for example in sweden nothing is dubbed, all tv thats not swedish produced is subtiteled. So swedish society is packed with english and even though people might be scared of talking english to an american/englishmen they have a broad base and understanding of english. Languages are very important and if im not mistaken studies have shown bi-lingustic children have a easier time in school then others.

my kids are very lucky and get to participate in swedish, english, german and spanish activites at daycare. Cause they have children with immigrating parents - sweden provides free native language teachers for these children once a week from the time they are 3 years old. And my kids have english teacher every friday. But theirs a german and spanish talking children too, and doors are open for all children that wants to see and learn.

sweden takes in 4th most immigrants of all european countries (only UK, Germany and France accepts more)  so language teachers for these children are very important - especially in identity purposes.

if anything more language creates more understaning between people

learning languages is very helpfull your children are lucky indeed

a wise man once said(it is arabic but still i managed to translate it) :"who learn a people's language then he became safe of thier evilness"

btw evil is the adjective of who do evil things but is these evil things can be called evilness?

May I kindly remind you that you are using the internet...the "world wide web" of information?

You can always use google translator, or other language translators for free on the internet.  ;D

• 2 months later...

Bobo hags luka pekpek no no gahge hoho huehuehue nsfhuedhwvndh

Lola di poxa pekpe lolsx fieaveh bwsig dodo n dmw birdu?