gold from US to EU,with love.

Tweek

Hey everybody! Just wondering if someone from Eu server got shitons of gold but he/she wants to play on Us and gonna have 0 gold to start with..well.. call me maybe. I give you gold on saphire, you give me gold on emerald. No scamming. We're gonna do the 1k trick if you feel that

you dont trust me.

pm me on sapphire : Tweekx

or

pm me on emerald : Tweekz

(Whenever Im online)

or

Leave a reply

P.s. the person who I'm gonna trade the gold will get +10% from the deal.

ex.: we're trading 100k, I'm gonna get 100k(on eu) but the other person will get 100k+10% (110k)

[The 10% bonus will be given at the end of the trade]

Also, if someone asks why I am doing this is because Im sick of Us for now.

I'm soulbound to sapphire :cray:  All the friends, all the hardwork, all the $$ i spent on my character, i wish i could be transferred to eu. But i cant :nea:

I want trade my gold with Preal Server  :'( . I dont hve gold in there and how can I trade if that server so be silent  :'(

Too bad that developers won't do an option to transfer gold between servers because I have never seen in any other mmo game that option.(or am I wrong?)  :'(

Too bad that developers won't do an option to transfer gold between servers because I have never seen in any other mmo game that option.(or am I wrong?)  :'(

its imposible to move gold to another server.  :bad:

dont run from me  :dirol:  i catch u even u move to other server  ;D  poor mcs  :pleasantry: just jk... have fun with your new char .. Eu is really funny server. there is not drama / tragedy as much as us-sapphire . also u can meet more good friends . but be careful against hassn  ;D  dont try to gank him  ;D

Also, if someone asks why I am doing this is because Im sick of Us for now.

I do agree.

time to move or quit playing game for me too. nothing interesting now.

dont run from me  :dirol:  i catch u even u move to other server  ;D  poor mcs  :pleasantry: just jk... have fun with your new char .. Eu is really funny server. there is not drama / tragedy as much as us-sapphire . also u can meet more good friends . but be careful against hassn  ;D  dont try to gank him  ;D

you know well you sneak around trade chat and hunt newbies at swamp and chainless with your lame frens.

your spoiling by ganking pvp area making it war.

just sick of it.

be happy u will be alone at last in server. :)

you know well you sneak around trade chat and hunt newbies at swamp and chainless with your lame frens.

your spoiling by ganking pvp area making it war.

just sick of it.

be happy uı will be alone at last in server. :)

im not pvprange lollol

Nice to know !Pm! I will help you to level up !and if you need some gold for start I can give you 30k , its Not that much But better than nothing..pm Me In game !

I do agree.

time to move or quit playing game for me too. nothing interesting now.

Maybe a new island will keep u stay,, They must be introducing it soon... 8)

Nice to know !Pm! I will help you to level up !and if you need some gold for start I can give you 30k , its Not that much But better than nothing..pm Me In game !

Thank you Cherry :give_rose: you are really nice O:-) but I cant accept your offer because I will be like "oh I just got 30k for doing nothing" .I must work for my chicken legs. But it's very nice from you :), seems like Eu is a warm kind place to stay. And if you ever gonna need gold on Us, pm me ::)

welcome to eu-emerald  :yahoo:

if you chose elves side then i will help you lvl up and give you what you need to stand on your feet

im also looking up for new members for my invades to camp of legion :friends:

if you chose mcs side i help you do chainless

but dont say"errr who killed me? :shok: why lordyasir why" because my answer is i missclicked you and all my skills buttons  :wacko:

btw cherry tell your damn people to stop dusterbing pls  :fool:

Thank you Cherry :give_rose: you are really nice O:-) but I cant accept your offer because I will be like "oh I just got 30k for doing nothing" .I must work for my chicken legs. But it's very nice from you :) , seems like Eu is a warm kind place to stay. And if you ever gonna need gold on Us, pm me ::)

mmm..Ok , But In case of hurry Just Let Me know, and of course if you need help Tell Me.

:give_rose:

welcome to eu-emerald  :yahoo:

if you chose elves side then i will help you lvl up and give you what you need to stand on your feet

im also looking up for new members for my invades to camp of legion :friends:

if you chose mcs side i help you do chainless

but dont say"errr who killed me? :shok: why lordyasir why" because my answer is i missclicked you and all my skills buttons  :wacko:

btw cherry tell your damn people to stop dusterbing pls  :fool:

Disturbers arent my people.

all can notice that , for example In pvp cave i park my Dk and also my Druid , and i keep kill Disturbers , mc Or elves.

My people are only good and fair players  :give_rose: