Battle Ready "Taunt"

Gabraunth

I think it would be pretty cool if we could taunt. So before we engaged in battles or pvp or just standing in town we could do like a battle ready taunt/move or action/gestures that lasted no longer than 2 seconds.

Rouge/bd/Ranger classes can:

• Do jumping jacks/run in place
  • Do pushups
  • Point (your mine)
  • Use hand to imitate a gun (for ranger & and ranged classes)
Barb/pala/Dk classes can:

• Hit shield with weapon
  • Thrust/hold weapon into sky
  • Hit fists together
  • Point curl finger (come here)
Shaman/Warlock/Druid/Priest/Necro classes can:

• Spin staff in hands/1 hand
  • levitate into air a bit
  • Hold staff with 2 hands and tap dance (maybe do it on a players dead body/corpse)
And I think all classes should be able to drop roses/flowers on the ground/dead body/corpse after they killed another player. lol maybe that's going too far.

worst paladin... worst idea....

I Really think the game characters should have more characteristics than just skills. In other games I've played characters do more than just stand there. Besides its more entertaining for lvl 20 players. 

gun  :bad:

Here are some images I potoshoped. I'm sure devs can come up with something far better than this.

Опубликованное фото

i liked the wizard pose :blush:  at first i was gonna disagree, but now i'll have to say, it would be fun to have these emotes implemented, even though its a cellphone/pc game. Adding these could cause alot of lag (especially for symbian devices, their ram Cap SUCKS!)

i liked the wizard pose :blush:  at first i was gonna disagree, but now i'll have to say, it would be fun to have these emotes implemented, even though its a cellphone/pc game. Adding these could cause alot of lag (especially for symbian devices, their ram Cap SUCKS!)

Very true, these things could cause a lot more lag for some users. Maybe there could be some restrictions on the frequency they are used, like a cool down (can use once every 15 or 30 seconds). Also these things should just be a very small action, an action that doesn't last any longer than 1-2 seconds.

I was also thinking that these action gestures taunts could be bought from the MC Shop or market and added Somewhere in the character section of the menu with the option to hotkey. Maybe each player can only have 1 equipped at a time. 

lol nice picture, plz make pose d.k like spartan  :blush:

Very true, these things could cause a lot more lag for some users. Maybe there could be some restrictions on the frequency they are used, like a cool down (can use once every 15 or 30 seconds). Also these things should just be a very small action, an action that doesn't last any longer than 1-2 seconds.

I was also thinking that these action gestures taunts could be bought from the MC Shop or market and added Somewhere in the character section of the menu with the option to hotkey. Maybe each player can only have 1 equipped at a time. 

Instead of gestures (or animated emotes) maybe just make them stances. Motionless emotes would detour from the onset lag, and it would also allow players to look unique.

Obviously the pictures you presented would look quite odd as a stance, but the wizard's (or any character who holds a staff) pose would look nice.

Instead of gestures (or animated emotes) maybe just make them stances. Motionless emotes would detour from the onset lag, and it would also allow players to look unique.

Obviously the pictures you presented would look quite odd as a stance, but the wizard's (or any character who holds a staff) pose would look nice.

I'm not too familiar with what causes lag, or if the actions i'm suggesting would cause a lot of lag, but if this is true then of course its not a good idea. My overall intention for adding this topic was to add a new element to the game, one that allows our characters to have more uniqueness and character, while just standing in town or pre-pvp battle. So I definitely agree with the idea of having stances. If anyone has anymore information on what causes lag feel free to post the information here. 

Shaman/Warlock/Druid/Priest/Necro classes can:

• Spin staff in hands/1 hand
  • levitate into air a bit
  • Hold staff with 2 hands and tap dance (maybe do it on a players dead body/corpse)
And I think all classes should be able to drop roses/flowers on the ground/dead body/corpse after they killed another player. lol maybe that's going too far.

haha :lol:

i like this social action idea :good: its kinda fun if we can describe our feeling by giving those social actions !... i see some mmorpg hav this feature like "Perfect World", "Lineage II" etc...

oh... and also i want the devs make a moving emotion on chat... and adding more chat emotion like : :facepalm: :unknw: :good: :drinks: :lol: and :nea: