PVPrange got concurention :D !

Rogalik

Who's PRO ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's PRO ?

• Chrystall
    • PVPRange
    • Both Sux!

Huehue ;D  PVPRange, there is ranger on EU-server with bow of sudden domm+8, arena bow lvl 15 +9, lab bow +7. :shok:

Full +8 Equip !Got concurention?

Sooo.... Who's better? :spiteful:

[/size]PVPRANGE vs. Chrystall !  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :clapping: [/size] :clapping: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Chrystall got good amps, skills and brains not like most rangers, while Pvprange just lucky he got pew pew laser bow so my vote goes to Chrystall

and Furyarrowz weaksauce my swamp necro could kill him  :facepalm:

Blessing too op for you bro? it's ok don't cry, laser bow will pew pew you to sleep.

nope, they just suck, 0 dmg and 50% ratio is not pew pew.

Who isn´t?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:good:

nope, they just suck, 0 dmg and 50% ratio is not pew pew.

Well Pvprange got no skills so ofcourse he weak, unlike Chrystall, she killed my rogue allot 1 on 1 with almost 50% hp left and she doesn't kite either.

Huehue ;D  PVPRange, there is ranger on EU-server with bow of sudden domm+8, arena bow lvl 15 +9, lab bow +7. :shok:

[/size]PVPRANGE vs. Chrystall !  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :clapping: [/size] :clapping: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

well...i have good equipment..its true..but don't forget are other rangers much stronger then me..older players..Don't forget wofsy..tayuya...they are the top of rangers.Ty couse u choose me:)..but i'm not the best.:).Good luck for drops:).

Chrystall got good amps, skills and brains not like most rangers, while Pvprange just lucky he got pew pew laser bow so my vote goes to Chrystall

and Furyarrowz weaksauce my swamp necro could kill him  :facepalm:

u can see furyarrowz bank  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I doubt who made this topic, maybe the real chrystalls attention seeker :lol:  I didnt face pvprange but vote for him guys, i mean i know chrystals and its so easy to be better ranger than him/her , cmon guys shes a random elf :facepalm:

Her arena ratio just ducked up, and outside when i hunt her all she know is buff potion & scroll moon def and spam normal pots till she dies cause of her slow and need buff herself at statue again with pot/scrolls :wacko:

And when she killed me at daily wars 10 vs 1 or when elf block bridge she always came pm so happy to kill me and talking with sick madness to me  :wacko:

For me best EU rangers are gwapito,wolfsy, tayuya,jayythug, mikosamet, indonesiak all with difrent styles but deadly and smart

I doubt who made this topic, maybe the real chrystalls attention seeker :lol:  I didnt face pvprange but vote for him guys, i mean i know chrystals and its so easy to be better ranger than him/her , cmon guys shes a random elf :facepalm:

Her arena ratio just ducked up, and outside when i hunt her all she know is buff potion & scroll moon def and spam normal pots till she dies cause of her slow and need buff herself at statue again with pot/scrolls :wacko:

And when she killed me at daily wars 10 vs 1 or when elf block bridge she always came pm so happy to kill me and talking with sick madness to me  :wacko:

For me best EU rangers are gwapito,wolfsy, tayuya,jayythug, mikosamet, indonesiak all with difrent styles but deadly and smart

u forgot to add roid to the list xD

your mum sucks

Bro go back to sucking rangers in CC equips, we all know he sucked, those times Vic was one of the best and Devilhell too.

It's just another failure like what Spanish said that time you said Windcaller so fast and pro  :lol:

Bro go back to sucking rangers in CC equips, we all know he sucked, those times Vic was one of the best and Devilhell too.

It's just another failure like what Spanish said that time you said Windcaller so fast and pro  :lol:

bro im not the one who gave my account to jaythugg, so he can make your rogue look epic in crossing cause you sucked.

bro im not the one who gave my account to jaythugg, so he can make your rogue look epic in crossing cause you sucked.

Nope, I killed all the people you called fast in crossing not just once, go on name more.

Even killed Mages with a ducking mouse and a shitducked keyboard.

And I don't need to make my rogue epic at crossing, he already is  :lol:

Nope, I killed all the people you called fast in crossing not just once, go on name more.

Even killed Mages with a ducking mouse and a shitducked keyboard.

And I don't need to make my rogue epic at crossing, he already is  :lol:

Halloween was very fast too

Gwapito was the best ranger ever at his time and also like a god xd, at AMPDATE when all server was +1 +4 weapon and +0 armor learning how expensive amp is, he made full arena res gear +10 and +10 bow in 1st week, you all know he used to tank like 6 people high lvl and kill them all with 1 pot, and when he get mad he start respawn, pot, focus 1 , gg, next.. but not anymore  ;D

Spanish,i was thinking u r a smart guy,i was wrong...lol..i never pm ppl after i killed them..And anyway..i use what i have in my inventory..like all of us.U using revive..potions..revive..me only potions..i am not rich like others ppl...Anyway..u r free to say your opinion,ofcourse.But..don't be frustrated:).Cya..and have fun.

Merry Christmas to all.

From what you are saying,only the rich one is a good ppl,right?Oh..then sorry..,I am not +10 or i don't have hundreds of signs..I play warspear..a game..i don't make a future from this.:)

Spanish,i was thinking u r a smart guy,i was wrong...lol..i never pm ppl after i killed them..And anyway..i use what i have in my inventory..like all of us.U using revive..potions..revive..me only potions..i am not rich like others ppl...Anyway..u r free to say your opinion,ofcourse.But..don't be frustrated:).Cya..and have fun.

Merry Christmas to all.

LOL i res pot rare times, if we at eye and elfs come or at circus update when i did res x5.. im not using potions outside like you do and everyone know it  :unknw:

Makes me funny your reply and i take it as joke.. talking so mature and nice here when you in game pm me so mad with rage like a 5 years old kid angry :wacko:

Was you who make this topic with other acc? you didnt clear it. Mery xmas too ;)

Deadly and smart.  :good: Thanks man  :friends:

LOL i res pot rare times, if we at eye and elfs come or at circus update when i did res x5.. im not using potions outside like you do and everyone know it  :unknw:

Makes me funny your reply and i take it as joke.. talking so mature and nice here when you in game pm me so mad with rage like a 5 years old kid angry :wacko:

Was you who make this topic with other acc? you didnt clear it. Mery xmas too ;)

Dam it,i didn't know u r a kidd..:)sorry...The way that u r thinking make me to say this..Ok,enjoy with your presents for Christmas.:).

well...i have good equipment..its true..but don't forget are other rangers much stronger then me..older players..Don't forget wofsy..tayuya...they are the top of rangers.Ty couse u choose me:)..but i'm not the best. :) .Good luck for drops:).

i like her already, she's humble  ;D range why cant u become like her?  :facepalm:

and pvprange,

are u stalking?

:lol: :lol:

30901_.png