Scammed

Turtle

:facepalm: I must admit  i was rlly stupid to take the offer and shouldve checked better :facepalm:

i was scammed for 15k and he promised abyss zealots gladius any suggestions how to get my money back? :sorry:

...any would be grateful thank you :facepalm:

he gave me a shitty blade that looked like the real one when i wasnt payin attention :facepalm:

thats why u should ALWAYS click on the blade at the trade window, to make sure its the one ur after, after he accepts, click on the wep and look at its bonuses :unknw:

lol all these are good idea thanks ;) ;D

well maybe not the scam one by the way the scammers name is kalzoom so dont buy anything from him or his other char teamccbla

• 8 months later...

yesterday my frnd dw smock got scamed by same tactic :(

Awh man u guys just whatever u do be cautious of scammers sorry but atleast we got his main char gone for good :) :sorry:

INFO

Me and Naminay and Drake BANNED KALZOOM FOR GOOD MOZZLE TOFF

nope he just switched to elf tried scaming my brother with full bag trick by selling him doom bow for 800k with skin and switched at last second. To bad my bro knows tht trick and got a free +8 long bow

nope he just switched to elf tried scaming my brother with full bag trick by selling him doom bow for 800k with skin and switched at last second. To bad my bro knows tht trick and got a free +8 long bow

I know but his MC main char was banned lets just write down his names on here and devs will ban the device

Yup i've seen kalzoom too ._. I saw him at world chat telling everyone how he had managed to hack "Meeeeeeeow's" character and that he would delete it. :aggressive: