Reductions of arena points

abner7669

I feel tha same way right now over new point system. But something else that makes me mad is i just tried to unbind a lvl 15 cape. And it costs 399 mc. + it breakes ad loses amp? wtf man. cmon now. no sense in unbind button for 399 mc. ill take my mc and find a better use for it. Can we stop making stupid changes and make some for tha better please?

I feel tha same way right now over new point system. But something else that makes me mad is i just tried to unbind a lvl 15 cape. And it costs 399 mc. + it breakes ad loses amp? wtf man. cmon now. no sense in unbind button for 399 mc. ill take my mc and find a better use for it. Can we stop making stupid changes and make some for tha better please?

I totally agree  :good:

true :facepalm:

I understand that they're trying to funnel more players into 3v3 and 5v5 but the problem is people still go 2v2. So now EVERYone goes 2v2 and at the end of the day were stuck with reduced Arena points. How about you just remove the 2v2 option all together or change the point system back.

I mean there has been alot more 5*5 ive seen. But I like 2v2. so make 2*2 40 points again. and for tha truly skilled. Like 120 points if you win 5*5. thats how it shoulda been done. but tha idea is make people buy tickets. -,-' 5*5 goin do that cause its not as gaurenteed for most people. But theres gonna be a few groups to start dominating 5*5. then what? leaves the rest of us tryna scramble up as much ap as possible. its goin take forever to get points unless u start getting lucky. Thats really all 5*5 is. luck thru applied skill. and hope u dnt get stuck with noobs.

I agree with devs on this one. First of all it was to easy to aquire arena gear, lowing points will make it slower to get arena and it might hopefully also make people use lv15 uniques again. And the main purpose i believe devs want with this update is arena 3x3 and 5x5, which more or less no one have played seriously. So if you want max points for each free ticket you haft to into the big arenas. My only worry/question is if not aoe skills will be OP in 5x5, like shamans, warlock, paladin and mages for example, but time will tell.

I agree with devs on this one. First of all it was to easy to aquire arena gear, lowing points will make it slower to get arena and it might hopefully also make people use lv15 uniques again. And the main purpose i believe devs want with this update is arena 3x3 and 5x5, which more or less no one have played seriously. So if you want max points for each free ticket you haft to into the big arenas. My only worry/question is if not aoe skills will be OP in 5x5, like shamans, warlock, paladin and mages for example, but time will tell.

easy for someone to say who payes for mc. Golds not tha easiest thing to come by. People ask crazy prices for drops. Hows someone supposed to afford this lvl 15 gear without buying mc? farm for a month for one sword. or one staff? And even if you do get tha gold up you gott to wait another week for someone to even get the drop ur looking for. I disagree completly. it was not to easy to get arena equipment for alotta players. Cant say this for myself maybe but think of all tha people that are not so good at arena man. This change is bull shit. foreal. Im not buying tickets.