if we kill any opponent team member many times without reazon.. then we banned??

arshiz

Question

i am a rogue and i kill a opponent team member (elf) many times in his map and he use bad language for me, and he say banned me in fourms, if he cant kill me then its his fault.. i hate ppl like these, those use bad language after die.. its a game of war.. so dont cry like kids after die by ur opponent team..

8 answers to this question

• Developer

i am a rogue and i kill a opponent team member (elf) many times in his map and he use bad language for me, and he say banned me in fourms, if he cant kill me then its his fault.. i hate ppl like these, those use bad language after die.. its a game of war.. so dont cry like kids after die by ur opponent team..

This is not a reason for the ban :)

Please, use button "Ignore" for your comfort if you are receiving that kind of messages

This is not a reason for the ban :)

Please, use button "Ignore" for your comfort if you are receiving that kind of messages

Snorlax.. i heard there is a limit to the ignore list of how many people that can be added. Is this true? Im just curious to know  :unknw:

Same  problem  many  noob i kill  at  kota and he come to elf char n cry like this  -  why u kill  me hun  noob,    :(

I  say if i noob so why u not kill  me :D  he  say he is  gud  :D  omg      many  noob  cry  cry  cry    but  this is only  game  :D  dnt be serious  :)

Lvl20  ARENAXHERO