Warlock skill- Fear

Solarheal

It seems that this skill is unbalanced, when you look at gouge and nightmare they are skills that when the target is attacked and under the effects of the skill the skill is removed, like if target gets attacked while gouged then gouge is removed. Priest skill the priest cant attack the target. It seems like if fear is used and a player is attacked then it should drop the fear.

Now before someone goes off and says shamans have blind which is the same (essentially), keep in mind that shamans dont also have a move like the stun circle skill. Which is why i feel this skill is unbalanced, anyone else have a non biased opinion? I dont need people telling me im whining about warlocks because thats not the case so if that is your intent please move on.

If you have a reason why you believe it is balanced i would like to hear why  :clapping:

Well, those skills got their own advantage.

Gouge - allows Rogue to Stealth

Nightmare - Enemy doesn't regen

Priest skill - Amplifies your damage

Take note, they all act like stuns, though priest they can still heal and use buffs.

Fear on the other hand, it's just a plain stun like skill, and it breaks randomly if target is attacked.

I think it's balanced, only imbalance is that Warlocks get 10 second stun in 1 v 1

But on the good side, Elves are more populated so 2 v 1 wouldn't be hard to see in Irselnort/Swamps, and arena too, never 1 v 1.

Priest skill does not amp dmg, priests have no dmg amp skills at all...it makes it so the priest can't attack target and target can't attack priest, why would it amp dmg? It doesn't amp dmg done by any other player either...

Dafuq is wrong?  :wacko:

You just said priest don't amp damage 3 times.

Priest dunno their own skills? xd

Опубликованное фото

Owned lmao. And no they didn't just add it on. Its been there since they brought forsaken/chosen haha. Just saying  :yahoo:

Don't need to apologize, everyone makes this mistake, worst one is: Warlock thinking Dark Circle works in middle  :lol:

Wait, what do you mean? I feel like I am missing something important here..

Wait, what do you mean? I feel like I am missing something important here..

People don't get stunned in the middle of Dark Circle.

Back to topic now xd

People don't get stunned in the middle of Dark Circle.

Back to topic now xd

Omgf, you are right, and I always thought it was position bug, very noobish of me  :lol:

Back in topic, a warlock without his stun abilities would be a useless class, and fear doesnt ever work for 5 sec, enemies wake up earlier due to dmg taken.

Ok high amped warlocks are op because they can kill you in one stun+dark circle time, but thats the exception, not the rule.

And priest are one of the classes with the highest chance to kill a warlock, just stay shielded, use armistice to recover and word power to drain their mana, takes just one power word to empty their mp bar and at that point you have a dead warlock.

So basically warlock vs priest, first one to use fear or power word wins? Lol and if a priest gets of power word then he is defenseless because he/she didnt get to shield  :wacko: 

I dont believe taking dmg brings you out of fear....i have taken 950+ dark arrow crits and still ran around like an idiot lol

But yes if u can manage to survive and burn their mana you have a chance. However forsaken have highest mana regen in game  :rofl:

if a priest gets of power word then he is defenseless because he/she didnt get to shield  :wacko: 

Well, I believe that your duty as a priest is to be ALWAYS shielded  ;D

Warlocks are overpowered really.. even against ranged classes. They're the most overpowered class in the game actually.

But take a look at this. Shaman and druid are pretty op asgainst melee classes.

The only  class I see as underpowered are Death knights. They do have a little higher damage than barbs / paladins.. but they just can't do much besides stun for half a second and pull an enemy towards you every 30 seconds..

Fear should be a pure stun skill, not able to attack a feared target.

Druids root skill shouldn't last as long / up the cool down time that way they can't kite to the extreme like warlocks.

well, after playing with my warlocks non stop happily for months, i am a happy lvl 19 warlock with full lvl 18 gears (amped to +5- +6 atm, gonna amp soon)  and a +7 abyss staff, (305 dark magic) with max stun skills

after spending hours in pvp cave (im there most of the time, Shadowtear) i have come to an conclusion, i must admit, the hardest healing class to kill for me are  druids with MAX root skill (and lightning bolt, with high heal) i have a hard time fighting them, root skill seems everlasting for me and a druid could easily get me down to 600 hp, but...once root is over the druid would most likely die UNLESS (omg i hate fighting players with alot of dark defence, especially healers!). fear is balanced because warlocks are not HEALERS, they have low def, but can deal damage very fast, (they could kill rangers withing seconds too without rangers even making a hit) so my conclusion is, without 2 stun skills, warlocks would be weak, even 1 stun skill isnt enough.. and no, death knights are not underpowered if used correctly, ive seen alot of dks raping paladins, bds, druids etc.

the real underpowred class is in my opinion, are mages... their stun skills are bad, they wont stop me from spamming my skills on them. Illusionary chains should disable the skills or disable the enemy completely because right now...they are just not a pvp class..(they are gods at lvl 10 arena, but as they lvl up they become weaker)

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that this skill is unbalanced, when you look at gouge and nightmare they are skills that when the target is attacked and under the effects of the skill the skill is removed, like if target gets attacked while gouged then gouge is removed. Priest skill the priest cant attack the target. It seems like if fear is used and a player is attacked then it should drop the fear.

Now before someone goes off and says shamans have blind which is the same (essentially), keep in mind that shamans dont also have a move like the stun circle skill. Which is why i feel this skill is unbalanced, anyone else have a non biased opinion? I dont need people telling me im whining about warlocks because thats not the case so if that is your intent please move on.

If you have a reason why you believe it is balanced i would like to hear why  :clapping:

yes shaman quake doesnt stun but they can heal. Warlocks need to survive with whatever hp they have

If any attack can break the fear, so fear skill should be used for escape only or for stunning 1 enemy in arena, but about 1v1 fear seems useless cuz no need to run when fighting 1v1 pvp cave. Im planning to raise lv5 circle lv4 puddle n lv2 fear, just for fun in war battle. I think lv2 fear is enough to knockback enemy in few steps then use circle after that xD