about my norlant reward

Ogag

i quest all my hero at norlant 5days and choose steady at box 3 in norlant reward.. Why still enchant all i got at reward?! No special item?! gm said its a random!? Its that a random?!! or gm make me fool?!

At first I used to chose random box.Then I tried to chose box #3for 2weeks , reward was always Noob ones.After that I started chose box 4 and...runes again...So random ? No , box aren t random ...can be us So much unlucky like that ?... :bad:

I havent done kotaravva since last patch update - like 10 days ago. But I use to pick random at first but then I started pickking #4 only for like 10days (shaman and captives). I always get enchants or potions/tablets doesnt matter what I do. I get 1 piece of lv18 armor every 10 day or so if I do shaman and captives everyday... Total since update ive gotten only 3 18 set items since update and that was when all kota quests rewarded lv18. Ive more or less given up, cause im not getting anything not even lab gear, geez

it's obviously not random, they just made it look like it was. items order is set right after we pick slot so no matter which slot u pick u get like 90% chance it's a rune or some other crap (generally speaking, there would be no difference if there was 1 or 1000 slots, all of them behave as one). devs use simple visual tricks to get us fooled :-P

Well, after analysing about norlant reward, is you all got fooled by damned GM, like marcin said, all reward selection isn't random but it contains percentage ratio to get a chance, and maybe you have only 1% chance to get valuable items and you have 99% chance to get rubbish items, when you get rubbish item, all item will be AUTO shown in other slots, haha you are fooled!! Emang enak dibodohi GM wkwkwkwk

I hear there's a rumor they are going to remove swamps. Look in Swamp Patch Notes, it says it's for a limited time only!

This means all Doom weapons and Mask's aka Troll's Mask etc... Will become rare! How cool would that be?

Before the update i got violent shaman lvl 18 boots, killing whisper gloves lvl 18, and baton lvl 17 shaman staff. I Get in box 2,4,5. But after update? norlant rune, crystal, rubbish potion from every box 1,2,3,4,5.

They plan to delete swamp? Good, i prefer hunt to got item, more challenging. Mask is only fashion since its only lvl 13 with 3 stats, not cool at all wont be rare item. :)