Norlant Aqueduct campers..

afropunk

It was the only quest on the new island I liked.  Now there is zero quests on the new island i like.  You can't do a god damn single one of them because there are people camping the damn things.  And i don't mean stupid weak elves(even though they are there plenty of then roamong around). Your own faction camps against you.  So here is my suggestion.  Instant death for touching a boss thats not yours.  Personally I like a permaban, but thats going to be hard to enforce.  So make it that the bosses do 20k damage to the non quester.  I. Any even begin to articulate my frustration when after 3 hours of searching for the right portal, I dont even get to fight the 2nd boss, and I don't get to collect. 

The cause of this problem is because the green easy mob summon by the mechanic could drop lv18 amulet  :facepalm:

My suggestion is before you summon the monster check first on the spot if any camper there, if the camper the same faction you can negotiate but if its your enemy just try to kill it

My suggestion is before you summon the monster check first on the spot if any camper there, if the camper the same faction you can negotiate but if its your enemy just try to kill it

Then the killed MC revives on place, and backstabb you when you do your quest while a lot of mobs are hitting you  :facepalm:

make it like give and take, give the crystial and take your weapon :rofl: and use you "Action not avaliable during fight" so that will make up I guess a green mob is equivalent. Problem solved

WHY NOT JUST REMOVE THE GOOD DROPS OF THOSE MOBS? PROBLEM SOLVED  :spiteful:

This.  More then anything the potential to get several item drops on one quest has really lowered the market value of said items.