Is there any application for pc so i can multiboxing??

icewind

Question

I played ws with pc, and i wanna played 2 character at the same time for hunting in the same pc.. anyone have suggestions for a good apps,how to use it and the link to download it..tq :search: :search:

10 answers to this question

ehh,, is it??damn :sorry:  ...why i dont know bout this :facepalm: ..tq..

by the way, if u know the link please pm me in forum  :blush: :bomb:

Multiboxing in 1 Device is Illegal, You can only use 1 Account per device or you will get banned.

so i can play on whone and pc at the same time and its legal?

i mean same account, same pc but different character..is it even possible in legal or illegal ways?? :unknw:

1 PC = Character

You can't have 2 Warspears open in 1 PC/Phone because that's illegal

and you can't use 2 accounts at the same time either cause the other character will disconnect.

Oh really?,i dont see that on ws rules. Click on google:how to run multiple application in 1 pc,u can find it there if u want to play 2 char in 1 pc n u cant play them using same account.its just a tips no download required just set your pc up n enjoy.

multiboxing is forbidden by warspear eula. You may get permanent ban for all accounts and devices.

Not a good thing to joke about :)

Oh really?,i dont see that on ws rules

some people got banned for it, and Devs already explained that running 2 Warspear clients in one Device is Illegal, it is also too in other games, and they said it is ok to use 2 devices to use 2 Characters.

• Developer

some people got banned for it, and Devs already explained that running 2 Warspear clients in one Device is Illegal, it is also too in other games, and they said it is ok to use 2 devices to use 2 Characters.

that's it.