Which weapon for DeathKnight?

Spear. More damage per hit, dark magic attack.

I like to play with spear with my paladin. (NO lie -)

19821_.png

spear looks ugly  :facepalm:

but spear have the bigges damage, than other weapons. For example the top spear.

P.s sorry for my bad english, i'm from Russia  :)

20113_.png

dammn.  And i bought a laby 2h sword for my dk before update  now its so fkin useless cause it doesnt have dark magic dmg  why the hell only spears got dark magic?? They are so ugly :facepalm:

what about dk tanking then? Forced to use 1h sword WITHOUT DARK MAGIC  :facepalm: +SHIELD

• 1 month later...

Spears at lower levels. 13+ id go 1h sword, arena sword for resilience at lv15.

Sure spear does dmg, but compared to a fast blitzing barb (2h axe) DK with spears are slow and continously forced to wait for the spear for darkness buff and thorns. DKs speed is in every aspect slower then barb, so even if the spear hits harder DK keeps losing dps compared to barb the longer the fight progresses.

and im not sure about chop dmg now, but ive had chops do 75 dot on me so 75x2 with double chop adds pretty nasty dps and keeps messing up your movement and attacks.

DK is the best tank ingame, id even say it beats paladin, even though paladin heals. DK can be a wall if you make him and thats the strength I play on.

:facepalm: i agree the spear is slow and lack accuracy a  but i prefer using it for its  very nice HIGH burst dmg! I cant even imagine myself to pvp any ranged classes with shields and 1h sword

I have both spear and sword,but I prefer sword because it is much faster compare to the spear. Yes the spear does more damages, but the accuracy sucks, you get hit several times before you can get a hit. But again it's the individual which weapon you like the best. what I want to try out is using leather armor for critical attack and see how powerful dk can really be.