Upgrade rogue and ranger (under development)

kyumaru

Bullshit, rangers won't get stealth. If they do this game is officially screwed. The only thing that needs improving is that rogues need skill to catch runners of or prevent/slow running.

ranger got what they want

Rogue gouge need disable shamans/druids heal then good.

Bd need boosts

Barb just a little bit

And druid no need OP class

All Correct  :good:

A druid doesn't do damage, has low health, has low def, doesn't have 'stun' skill (like pink cloud or stun of barb). A druid is in arena in the first 3 seconds dead in 75% of the matches. 2 druids in arena is a nightmare for the druids, especially when there is one healing class (paladin, priest, druid, shaman) as opponent. I have a little experience with the druid ;)

But it is a great class ingame for hunting and helping/supporting others :) (allthough it doesn't get drops at all). I get invited all the time, so i'm helping almost 100% of my online-time. But i have no-idea why the druid is called overpowered...When you decide if Op or not You look at lvl 20 Not 14-15 :facepalm:  Druid with good Gear and reasonable amp has no problem, unless if player is big noob :bad:  2 pro druids are not bad exept on low lvl 

A little example; the druid has in lvl 14-15 in normal equipment 1300 health points. The bladedancer has 2000.

Skadii, people on fb add everyone they see and have 100s or 1000s of friends so it really doesn't matter if she added you or not. Also regardless of the story, putting random girl's pic is ducked up. :facepalm:  If she is your gf then it is reasonable.

Skadii, people on fb add everyone they see and have 100s or 1000s of friends so it really doesn't matter if she added you or not. Also regardless of the story, putting random girl's pic is ducked up. :facepalm:  If she is your gf then it is reasonable.

And who asked you? Random girl?

Learn to ask before you start posting nonsense shit, no one said it mattered if whoever add who.  :facepalm:

Instead of posting random bullshit just to " fit in " why don't you learn how to ask questions and know how to post shit related to the topic, cause non of your words even match the original topic or the off topics  :facepalm:

and btw, there's a modify button if your retarded eyes didn't see, don't need to post 3 useless posts in a same topic.

and I can't believe you read all that shit, you must have a very " great " life  :facepalm:

Skadii, people on fb add everyone they see and have 100s or 1000s of friends so it really doesn't matter if she added you or not. Also regardless of the story, putting random girl's pic is ducked up. :facepalm:  If she is your gf then it is reasonable.

i agree with this guys, merc is a sick 10 yr old facebook stalker.

I think skill ranger that useless is : evation so change it to stealth skill is good.

stealth skill that disappear under the trees.

skill of rouge is good n deadly now so no need for changes.

• 3 weeks later...

I think skill ranger that useless is : evation so change it to stealth skill is good.

im with u bro

ill try to act like noob too  ;D

I think skill rogue that useless is : dodge so change it to blessing skill is good.

blessing skill that makes double dmg.

skill of ranger is good n deadly now so no need for changes.  :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ill try to act like noob too  ;D

I think skill rogue that useless is : dodge so change it to blessing skill is good.

blessing skill that makes double dmg.

skill of ranger is good n deadly now so no need for changes.  :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol gradex  :rofl:

Bullshit, rangers won't get stealth. If they do this game is officially screwed. The only thing that needs improving is that rogues need skill to catch runners of or prevent/slow running.

Exactly.  All melee classes have a skill so they can slow down or prevent running except rogue.  Dk has Tendrils Paladin has Fetters Bd has Hamstring and Barb has charge/chop.  If you're one square away from a rogue he can never catch you.