Who uses crossbow in update 3.0??

Theelfwes

Question

29 answers to this question

i think just ranger :wacko:

maybe warlock too:

Dark Arrow: Creates a sharp arrow from the clot of darkness. Runs it and does damage to one enemy with magic.

i think just ranger :wacko:

maybe warlock too:

Dark Arrow: Creates a sharp arrow from the clot of darkness. Runs it and does damage to one enemy with magic.

80% sure rogue and ranger will use,

if not then necro , unless they going two new staff users per faction.

warlock for sure will be like mage, staffs only.

i thin they was focused just on new classes so ithinks its not time for rogues. And if rogue will use bows they will need change skills for rogues?

i thin they was focused just on new classes so ithinks its not time for rogues. And if rogue will use bows they will need change skills for rogues?

devs are not stupid to ignore the current classes and not tweak them a little, they said in past rogue will use " non magical range weapons", crossbows, maybe will be added this update or in future who know`s.

devs are not stupid to ignore the current classes and not tweak them a little, they said in past rogue will use " non magical range weapons", crossbows, maybe will be added this update or in future who know`s.

or maybe they will not add rogues bows/crossbows for this update for the reason u said: they are not stupid...

old classes will look retarded almost everyone will create new ones, bags runes arena tickets recruit sets haircuts costumes and etc. after one or 2 updates they will maybe balance all of them, maybe will make new stuff for old classes too.

On wikipedia, there is a article about warspear. There is written that Rangers use crossbows. In article about 3. release date, there was picture of a warlock with a staff. (Did not sulla has written that with warlock.

Here was is written at wikipedia:

"Ranger -the show off- is a master of range weapon. Its main weapon are bows and crossbows."

I Know, that the article can we be edited, but its still written there.

In the 3.0 screenshots, there elfs with crossbows.

I guess that ranger get crossbow.

Rogue=Assassins

Assassins= Swords, daggers, hammers, axes, throw stars, throw knifes.

Then their current skills except stealth will be useless  while wearing a crossbow (If rogue wears crossbows).

And stealth will be a little bit useless against so many new aoe  ;D

stealth will be perm again soon, like every other game, think they lowered it cause of lack of elfs having aoe to detect it

hope so... And why devs maked rogues bad for lab?  :facepalm:

all melee are kinda useless after boss 3.

taunt stops working too bd / barb lose there job

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  Rogues with crossbows :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  wow that's sounds great,if then I can stick to my rogue unless  I want to check new classes out ;D

but its kind a shit... ok if rogues will get crossbows or bows it will be almost like ranger... i like rogue the way he is. the main problem for me is lab... or any other hunt where rogue is no needed. and parasite can detect rogue... stealth is best all rogues skill and why we cant use it with full power  :bad: i think in all big future update like lab will be something like parasite  :bad:  thats sucks  :facepalm:  but still rogue pvp god  ;D

It was said by devs that rogues will be able to use any range weapon with physical damage and rangers will get stealth (different from the one rogue has now). I hope plans haven't changed  :spiteful:

It was said by devs that rogues will be able to use any range weapon with physical damage and rangers will get stealth (different from the one rogue has now). I hope plans haven't changed  :spiteful:

So more rangers comes...  :bad:  ;D

If rogues will be able to use bows and if rangers will have invisibility, rangers and rogues will be almost same, but hey if then what about BLESSING ??? gonna need something to counter that  :unknw:

Ranger will have stealth skill (in one of the

branches of development), but not like a bandit. So, for rogue we create a special skill build,  which he can effectively use any range weapon (physical damage of course).

ps Sorry for my english, Dev said.

branches of development), but not like a bandit. So, for rogue we create a special skill build,  which he can effectively use any range weapon (physical damage of course).

So if he will chose bow, he will cant use stealth? :facepalm:

will this be in V 3.0? :unknw:

@gradex ranger using bow too, so the both can still use stealth, maybe when ranger can use stealth, trap skill will be disable and when rogue using bow, gouge skill will be disable, that's all.

@gradex ranger using bow too, so the both can still use stealth, maybe when ranger can use stealth, trap skill will be disable and when rogue using bow, gouge skill will be disable, that's all.

but here

branches of development)

so its means what stealth will be just with these skills which is now, so i think weapons too.