Radgod

Paladin setup

Guys I need recommendations.What skill setup should I do for my paladin?Magic or physical and what wepons should I use two handed wepons or one handed wepons?Which will be better for pvp.

Where do we start..

For PvP, I prefer 1 handed physical damage build, it deals a lot of single target damage and has more stuns, combine it with horror accessories and skyfire rings, perfect. If you can't afford horror accessories then just get craft magic stuff, it will give you more AoE damage and heals, also you can use it for 2handed magic build if you get both. The problem with 1 handed is that you need to have high amp to shine with high ferocity.

With lower amp, full magic 2h works better, and if you wanna make 2handed, then make it full magic, but its downs is that you will be weak defensively and lack 1 stun skill, you will deal a lot of AoE damage and with good criticals, you can heal 2k+. Also enchant the hammer with magic, not ferocity, because it is only worth after +8.

And for skill builds:

Max fetters and heal, 3/5 purifying if 1h or 3/5 aura if 2h. 

Max Banner and Call if 2h, 3 Banner 3 Call 3 shield strike if 1h.

Edited by Gladiator

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Where do we start..

For PvP, I prefer 1 handed physical damage build, it deals a lot of single target damage and has more stuns, combine it with horror accessories and skyfire rings, perfect. If you can't afford horror accessories then just get craft magic stuff, it will give you more AoE damage and heals, also you can use it for 2handed magic build if you get both. The problem with 1 handed is that you need to have high amp to shine with high ferocity.

With lower amp, full magic 2h works better, and if you wanna make 2handed, then make it full magic, but its downs is that you will be weak defensively and lack 1 stun skill, you will deal a lot of AoE damage and with good criticals, you can heal 2k+. Also enchant the hammer with magic, not ferocity, because it is only worth after +8.

And for skill builds:

Max fetters and heal, 3/5 purifying if 1h or 3/5 aura if 2h. 

Max Banner and Call if 2h, 3 Banner 3 Call 3 shield strike if 1h.

What kind of wepon is better for attacking(more damage dealt to a enemy) 2 handed wepon or 1 handed wepon with a shield?What will help me heal more?and What is better for pvp physical or magic?

13 hours ago, Radgod said:

What kind of wepon is better for attacking(more damage dealt to a enemy) 2 handed wepon or 1 handed wepon with a shield?What will help me heal more?and What is better for pvp physical or magic?

I kinda answered that,

for a single target, you deal more damage with physical damage 1 handed, I don't recommend spears, they are too slow, and and you lose a lot of defense and a stun. And it comes back to expensive physical damage builds.

And for PvP, both are good, you just have to know your budget, physical damage is a lot more expensive to be optimal, because you need horror accessories.