Storage for players

MarkusPolarizer

Hello.

One of my suggestions to the game is a bank/storage that every user has assigned to themselves. Something just like the guild storage, but for one account. It is a good way  keeping the inventory empty for more loot. Plus, I would like to see a bigger stack from 10 to possibly a larger number for the inventory space.

Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, MarkusPolarizer said:

I would like to see a bigger stack from 10 to possibly a larger number for the inventory space.

Thanks. 

If you mean enlarging a character's bag, there are the Extra Pockets available already. They can be purchased in the Miracle Shop or, with a bit of luck, in the Second Hand dealer :)

There are items that can be stacked by more than 10. Eg. Ride tickets or Unity sings. Don't know of any others but maybe there are a few. 

Otherwise it's a fine idea that has been suggested before, and I think the devs expressed interest but for now we'll have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 8:55 PM, nebullexus said:

I like the idea of a shared storage that can be accessed by all the characters in the same account.

I like This idea ! it is a way also to prevent new players from scammers for example, wanting to transfer gold/items to another char.. i trust no one atm coz im new