Weapon Lost

Hellbourne

I just want to address the issue that happened awhile ago.

Now from what I know to amplify your weapon with more than +2 is risky so I keep it on that level but what happened to me awhile wasnt ago the case. When I tried to amplify my broadaxe weapon from +1 to +2, item was lost.

Is there any way for me to get my item back? I mean Im completely useless without it and the funny part there is I just bought it recently.

Hope you guys could address this matter.

Thanks!

I lost my acute flameburg (arena weapon) on a +1 amp...

Now i have to gain back 2700 arena points with a lvl 12 sword.

And i spent such a long time trying to get it

• Developer

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because its chance of success is 100%.

Please be careful with your items.

When u first play ws there shoud be pop-ups with information and tips:) if u want them to show again just eneter game munu->settings and logout->settings->(top section)help and click on "clear" , then the game should show u hints and tips again:) also there must be checked box "show help" in the same menu.

I just tried and it are just a couple. A real tip-section (or info and help) is easier to reach, and re-readable.

This section can also contain information about more details of the game, for example the currencies (how to get x, and what to do with y).

I haven't found it yet, so again the question; is it always save to amplify to +1? No item lost? It won't take very long anymore till i can buy berengar-items, and i really do not to lose them.

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because its chance of success is 100%.

Its not true :diablo:  I lost arena two hand axe twice cuz tryin to amp from 0 to +1  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah a bad day for me indeed. I had to farm like crazy using a copper axe at level 10 just to get back on my feet again. Couldnt even dish out a decent damage in the arena. Haha!

can we have amplify chance of sucess table? +1= 100%, +2= x%, +3= y%, etc...