A true Mailbox !

Balzo

Hello everyone,

A new mailbox would be really great. It will send objects or gold to other characters. (For example, sending gold to his MC).

But.... why?

This new mailbox would be effective against the scammers. It would also allow a re-balancing of factions, in my opinion this can also attract new players. Players who do not buy from MCOINS delights will be able to make a new character, while sending gold and items with their main character.

But... A free MailBox?

Send object or gold will have a cost, as the Dealer.

How this MailBox will work?

Suffice it to choose the name of the recipient character, select an object or a quantity of gold and a little message if desired. Then just enough to send this little Mail. The recipient will receive this mail so he can recover the object or gold, and respond with a message or return an object or gold.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A Pet system... Huh?

It is entirely possible to make a Pet system in this game. A pet that will nourish. Effects of Pet can be varied. For example, a level 5 Pet can give 2% of attack. The Pet will of course not attack, he simply used to add bonus.

But... Why?

This Pet system can bring great character customization. Each player will have the opportunity to have one or more bonus with his Pet. This way you can have for example many different Rogues. Again, this Pet system can satisfy enormously and attract new players.

How this system will work?

We can drop many of the pet, or buy basic Pet. Each Pet starts at level 1. It will nourish it so it increases levels. Food can be manufactured, droped, buying. The maximum level of a Pet is 10. Every 5 levels, PET will have a degree (S, A, B, C, D, E). This grade will affect the bonus rate. Here is an example:

- A level 5 Pet grade S = + 6% in attack.
- A level 5 Pet grade A = + 5% in attack.
- A level 5 Pet grade B = + 4% in attack.
- A level 5 Pet grade C = + 3% in attack.
- A level 5 Pet grade D = + 2% in attack.
- A level 5 Pet grade E = + 1% in attack.

- A level 10 Pet grade S = + 12% in attack.
- A level 10 Pet grade A = + 10% in attack.
- A level 10 Pet grade B = + 8% in attack.
- A level 10 Pet grade C = + 6% in attack.
- A level 10 Pet grade D = + 4% in attack.
- A level 10 Pet grade E = + 2% in attack.

Goood... and A level 10 Pet grade S (from level 5) and grade E (from level 10)?

- A level 10 Pet grade SE = +6% (from grade S level 5) + +1% (from grade E level 10) 
--------> Total = +7% attack for a Pet level 10 grade SE.

An example of bonus:

- Hp / Def / Mp / ATK / MAtK / Poison / Stun / Vampire / Speed etc ...

Grade S will be very hard to have, right?

Sure, as a +10 weapon from amping system.

Thank you for watching, i hope it's a good idea and i hope devs will watch this topic  :give_rose:!
 Post a comment guys  :blush:
(PS: Sorry for my bad english).

I would like to see a mail box where you can send an actual message to people. And well... Pets would be cool, but... GM will surely not put it in instead of the current minion system.

The first suggestion is useless.. but can be a good thing for fight scammers :fool: .

Pets are a no? eh... thanks for your opinion.

I forgot to say: " Guys , leave constructive feedback" :facepalm:

Edited by Balzo

I'm totaly agree with you, but...

---> The first suggestion is useless.

Pets are a no.

Pets with buffs are definitely a no-no.

Lol? I cant blame it although he doesnt explain absolutely anything.

I would like to see a mail box where you can send an actual message to people. And well... Pets would be cool, but... GM will surely not put it in instead of the current minion system.

Minions are working just fine. The mailbox should be a thing tho.

I think pets, that provide nothing but creatures that follow you, are denied by devs, that's what I meant. So you want pets that buff? I don't think that'd be interesting for them, especially that there already too much buffs in the game. Minions, cards, potions, you name it. And pets are in most games that I know are just for looks.

As for the first suggestion, your argument was that it helps against scammers? I fail to see how though, you can avoid scammers with the current system. How is it gonna help people avoid scammers? By your explanation you send the items beforehand, and then? What guarantees you a reply from the other guy? Re-balance factions? What? How? Make sure you make sense, so people can argue constructively.