Astral Labyrinth solo run

Mecha

Episode 1: Messengers Archon

Subscribe for more! Enjoy!

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

For recording, I started out with my phone's default recording tool. But because of lagging audio, I downloaded A-Z Recorder from google play store. It is capable of editing, but not very good at it. I use Viva Video Pro and Androvid Pro apps for editing.

I doubt I could solo Kronus with my current form, but maybe someday! And thanks for the support!

Really cool.

Btw, what do you think about 1h and mace? I think you'd have it easier in running and stuff if you have a high amped mace set. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to solo Faceless.

Edited by Gladiator

Thanks

I normally use 1h and shield when I run without killing (for less stagger)

It does help me survive longer but at the same time I regain HP slower with life steal. Depends on the situation.

Thank you

It seems I have a talent for deleting the wrong video clips. Episode 5 is now uploading, but it looks like I deleted the first part of Episode 6, walking from Medusa to Echidna. So now I'm gonna have to walk all the way to Medusa just to re-record that part xD

Idk, but I think you could've advantaged more from Steel Hurricane by standing one tile to the right, thus giving you more life steal. Still very nice though. I don't think I'd be able to do that.

I was also supposed to pull those mobs near me, and should have used the spear. I was tired from remaking the stuff I accidentally deleted and making stupid mistakes lol

And thank you