Dark Circle is inconsistent and broken

Ikafati

Here are just a few screenshots of a broken skill affected by a 6+ year old bug that is yet to be fixed (or maybe never)

Don't bother mentioning my connection - it's perfect. Some circles are not visible because of puddle on top of them. Orange tint because reasons

tmp_Screenshot_2015-06-03-01-35-13404036352.png

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-23-21-38-25-70040742.png

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-19-23-18-22839562524.png

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-19-35-283638723.png

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-19-21555620133.png

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-11-16-39-281164660639.png

Edited by Shilan

What is a problem here? I honestly can't understand.

As the skill description says, if there are enemies in the Dark Circle, they're stunned. And as you can see in the screenshots, enemies are not affected by the skill while in this circle

As the skill description says, if there are enemies in the Dark Circle, they're stunned. And as you can see in the screenshots, enemies are not affected by the skill while in this circle

there is no immidiate synchronization between client and server, that's is happens.

You internet connection doesn't mean much in this situation until server is located in your house.

there is no immidiate synchronization between client and server, that's is happens.

You internet connection doesn't mean much in this situation until server is located in your house.

I'd gladly have it here

The center tile of the circle doesn't stun either.

I agree but i know it wont be fixed same problem with earth qauke put directly on them and fails

Just make the skills targeted, cursor over someone and it will latch on their position then cast, no matter how desynchronized the screen is the skill will never fail due to this, unless server stableness is a game mechanic.

You already have the capability, cast blind and it will activate on the player, casting earthquake should be the same thing while affecting the surrounding area too.

Dark circle would be weird as the center doesn't stun I guess, but earthquake would be normal and any other aoe skill that fails.

When the cursor is not over someone it will work in the same way as now, simple fix.

Edited by Sulla

Just make the skills targeted, cursor over someone and it will latch on their position then cast, no matter how desynchronized the screen is the skill will never fail due to this, unless server stableness is a game mechanic.

You already have the capability, cast blind and it will activate on the player, casting earthquake should be the same thing while affecting the surrounding area too.

Dark circle would be weird as the center doesn't stun I guess, but earthquake would be normal and any other aoe skill that fails.

When the cursor is not over someone it will work in the same way as now, simple fix.

sorry, what? :)

Seriously, everyone should understand:

player's position in client is not always player's position on server.

And topic is closed, yes, it was discussed a million times.