Suggestions: Costume wardrobe and Hotkeys.

BlacklistEU

Hi!:sml_1:
Personal costume wardrobe:
A huge part of the game are costumes and more and more are added all the time. Much more than there are places in a backpack. Is it possible to add a wardrobe for costumes that are already personal? Something similar to a heirdresser? No limit on places. This would save a lot of space in backpacks because people have 60 or even more costumes, and often rare and expensive ones. Such a place would allow you to select costumes from the character dressing level in the menu. costumes such as faceless or wild boy/girl, which do not change the account attachment parameter, could continue to take up places in the backpack. I think many people will like this idea because they will be able to save a lot of space for other items.
Hotkeys:
Is it possible for hotkeys and the skills added there to change as the skill build changes? People often give up using certain skills in PVP or PVE. You have to take them out of the skill menu and into the bar, which is a pain and sometimes you don't have time for it.

Edited by BlacklistEU

• BlacklistEU changed the title to Suggestions: Costume wardrobe and Hotkeys.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 12:34 AM, BlacklistEU said:

Personal costume wardrobe:
A huge part of the game are costumes and more and more are added all the time. Much more than there are places in a backpack. Is it possible to add a wardrobe for costumes that are already personal? Something similar to a heirdresser? No limit on places. This would save a lot of space in backpacks because people have 60 or even more costumes, and often rare and expensive ones. Such a place would allow you to select costumes from the character dressing level in the menu. costumes such as faceless or wild boy/girl, which do not change the account attachment parameter, could continue to take up places in the backpack. I think many people will like this idea because they will be able to save a lot of space for other items.

I agree with this idea. I have so many costumes that if I don't have one I want to get, I don't buy Battle Pass anymore. I think it'll be easy to solve if devs change it so it can be put in a personal warehouse. However, since it's attributed, it can't be taken out of the warehouse with other characters.

• 4 weeks later...