Question About Enemy Player

slay

Question

What is the purpose of message "You can not private message the enemy player" ?

I have friend and doing quest together but suddenly can not send him private message.

While in this stage its not important so please delete this feature.

Seriously  :facepalm:

19 answers to this question

Guest Mioco

we do not allow privat messages with enemy players

I know mountain class and firstborn are enemies, but there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to talk to each other in area chat. I ran across some of them and then we stand there and probably try to talk but cannot hear each other. That's a little silly in my opinion. We can't even make comments when killing each other. It's area chat, so we should be able to hear everyone, not just our faction in my opinion. :clapping:

Yes that will be grate, cos there is many people in oposit faction i would like to talk to. And one neutral market to, where we can trade between factions.

Agreed that would be great to have and my party likes hunting your shaman you frustrated us recently so expect alot of pvp. Good tactics we need have a party vs party some time

I love pvp but the problem is i got no one to help me :(, And you guys are all advancing to rank 5, that i cant folow. cos i need to gain around 1800 rep thro daily quests, that is going to take some time xD.

Or maybe your party can help me whit few bosses xD.

Awwww, yes we can help you to fight bosses.

All you do is hit the boss first then we start help you.

We can communicate through area chat.

Lets cease fire and make peace until you and your party rank up.

Please visit us but make sure you will not shooting lightning balls on elf or we will hunt you as always

;D

We cannot communicate at all with opposite faction, not even through area chat, we can't hear each other. So, please change this. Communication is important, even with other faction. Communication in area chat would be sufficient.

Not all Van, I can still communicate with Awwww through area chat

Do you mean awwww the human or awww the elf with one less w. Cause he and I tried to communicate without luck, same goes for others.

i agree. An arse-face named alip or something attacked me, and i beat the shit outta him or her or whatever!

Had a strong urge to diss him too! Sad!

I VOTE FOR CHAT!!!

There is still cease fire...? but why there same time some people attacking us... :sorry: when we do mission...

we just pass that party.. but they start attack.. :diablo: that name yakuza, joy and his party... they from firstborne.

and I,am on saphire server....

please clarification... and peace all

Dear Ice, we are from Emerald Server and talked about cease fire in Emerald.

that ass faced ♥♥♥♥♥ named awwwww and her team of ladies killed me when i was on some regular quest. A diss back would have cooled me. Sad that theres no chat. Sux!

that ass faced ♥♥♥♥♥ named awwwww and her team of ladies killed me when i was on some regular quest. A diss back would have cooled me. Sad that theres no chat. Sux!

Rapgear, i apologize if any of our team attacked you at quest if you didn't do the same to us, I remember you walk past without attacking me the other day.

Talk is much needed! to avoid these problems

Relax why u start insulting? Most probably that was accident we atk only elfs who start to atk us. (sequaa n his team, who cant pass us without war)

Common guys dont be angry on me, im actually peaceful  :pleasantry: . Sorry about that quest i was on raaaaaaaage cos u didnt let me of that damn city so i wanted a litle funn to  :blush: , and btw we was lucky to get item drop from granite ewry time we steal it  :lol: . Cya in game, PVP FTW!!

sorry homies, to have put my word that way. I feel ashamed by your positive response. Lol! Anyway, i was just pretending to hustle. I hardly am what was on the previous post.