Reapers needs rebalance

Radagast

The reaper is a class with very exaggerated damage, it is capable of hitting 6k-8k to many pvp players, you cannot pvp them even if you are full greatness, they will kill you in a combo.

My pala full tank set, and 50%+ resil. reaper did 5k crit damage with 1 skill on my pala. I'm sure, reaper class got Outrageous Damage. 

And the frustrating thing is, not only does Reaper have a high level of explosive damage, but its tank are also very unreasonable. 14 seconds of 80% injury reduction can do too much. No one can last 14 seconds at this damage level. With 80% buff, you need to use five times as much damage to kill him. But you died in three seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 12:30 AM, Boshui said:

My pala full tank set, and 50%+ resil. reaper did 5k crit damage with 1 skill on my pala. I'm sure, reaper class got Outrageous Damage. 

And the frustrating thing is, not only does Reaper have a high level of explosive damage, but its tank are also very unreasonable. 14 seconds of 80% injury reduction can do too much. No one can last 14 seconds at this damage level. With 80% buff, you need to use five times as much damage to kill him. But you died in three seconds

Reapers have a skill which in demon form it gives a guaranteed critical hit 100%, is not like your resi isnt working. also that critical hit doesnt have effect. Indeed that skill plays with resilence,  that 10% u lacks, means more damage to the critical hit. 

"i died in 3 seconds" 

this is  the same situation when fighting against bladedancers... our "everyday"... 

I guess the fact that we got a similar class to the bladedancers shocked to many elves.. 

And yet, bladedancers have, not all, but some things better than reapers. 

My advice is, start getting used to it, like mc did against the bladedancer

34 minutes ago, Lilweasel said:

I guess the fact that we got a similar class to the bladedancers shocked to many elves.. 

34 minutes ago, Lilweasel said:

My advice is, start getting used to it, like mc did against the bladedancer

images(7).jpeg.9a542011f1ea154a9e17017adacd12ef.jpeg

On 09/11/2023 at 10:22, Radagast disse:

The reaper is a class with very exaggerated damage, it is capable of hitting 6k-8k to many pvp players, you cannot pvp them even if you are full greatness, they will kill you in a combo.

Sk on auto attack against a full gz dk: IMG-20230910-WA0031-2.jpg.ac623011b7b69bb708b67ddcd57c41dd.jpg