BUFF RANGER

fahur

Range needs to be remembered and took a nerf to several spells.

Range needs atk speed from a spell to slow him down without the chance to dodge and improve his dodge because hunter is much superior in control and dmg compared to ranger

Ranger doesn't have any silence and the range stun has to be combined with the range cage, it could stun or give silence instead of the cage

• 3 weeks later...

Ranger has not the enough damage to outdamage anyone in Pve. Xbow is way too slow compared to dagger, nowadays even bd outdamage them.
in pvp rangers arent as good as they used to be, they took too much dmg nerfs.
Hunter got dmg reduction, dodge, control skills and AoE stun, poison which slows people, a dmg skill which gets a lot of damage with Talent.

meanwhile Ranger only has, some aoe skill which was nerfed to death since last skill changes, a aoe trap, which only does 125% dmg at 4/4. Ranger has 0 defence, if you dont own the Orcinus and Octopus book, you might as well delete Ranger.

Ranger has became a useless class and its kind of sad to see, since it used to be the most played elf class.

20 hours ago, Julio said:

NERF DEF RANGER not is tank Damage him only dk 400 dmg Ranger Def PVP Nerf Ranger 

In the current state of things you should actually be glad that you managed to get a Ranger close enough to you to deal it some damage (at least as a DK)

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

In the current state of things you should actually be glad that you managed to get a Ranger close enough to you to deal it some damage (at least as a DK)

Nerf Ranger It shouldn't have so much PVP Def

All elf occupy nerf The dk does not have a shield to reduce damage like the warden Shield for all paladín Shield for all does not break un PVP I can't use my skill to reduce the damage of my entire party like the warden/paladin Shield that does not break in pvp  elves Shield

Screenshot_2023-11-01-10-59-10-313_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

2 hours ago, Julio said:

Nerf Ranger It shouldn't have so much PVP Def

All elf occupy nerf The dk does not have a shield to reduce damage like the warden Shield for all paladín Shield for all does not break un PVP I can't use my skill to reduce the damage of my entire party like the warden/paladin Shield that does not break in pvp  elves Shield

Screenshot_2023-11-01-10-59-10-313_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Whatever the case. This is not the right topic for that.