Norlant rewards

Mercurry

Question

I want to ask if the rewards you get from norlant quests depends on character level cause Im doing norlants with my druid(level 22) for like half a year and I never got any good items(mosty norlant runes&crystals, best things I got were the "good-looking" level 14 grey craps) and last weekend I tried to do it with my level 16 Pala and got straight 2 rare item in one day........

8 answers to this question

Its just random Bs. I do it to level all my chars and ive been doin swamps since it came out and best thing i got was a crappy violent storm hood. If your doing swamps for money thats a terrible idea it should be used for xp. go farm if you want gold

Its just random Bs. I do it to level all my chars and ive been doin swamps since it came out and best thing i got was a crappy violent storm hood. If your doing swamps for money thats a terrible idea it should be used for xp. go farm if you want gold

farm what?

:facepalm: Every time.

yea, same here but I got sick level18 medailon and good ring at the Pala.... Do Im wondering if the level maker the loot different

It was probably just that you had good luck with your paladin, there shouldn't be a difference in rewards depending on level, but I know for sure that the quest in Small Ravva usually give higher levelled items. I went to swamp with my Lv 15 BD but still got the same garbage.

I have great luck :D

got heroic gear like 4-5 times, good ammys 3 ;)

3-5 Cloaks and Rings

my luck is terrible. I never got anything from the events like haloween or christmas, literaly just ducking cookies and pots and its almost same in the norlants. :(

I have great luck :D

got heroic gear like 4-5 times, good ammys 3 ;)

3-5 Cloaks and Rings

my luck is terrible. I never got anything from the events like haloween or christmas, literaly just ducking cookies and pots and its almost same in the norlants. :(