Quest for killing boss in ayvondil needs a change

Wedgehead

- Reduce the respawn time of all bosses to 2 minutes.

- Remove drops from all bosses and change them to random rewards when completing quests.

Commentary:

When many people were doing quests, it would take a long time to complete. In fact, I once completed the pelion quest with full pt it took more than 1 hour.

18 hours ago, Wedgehead said:

- Reduce the respawn time of all bosses to 2 minutes.

- Remove drops from all bosses and change them to random rewards when completing quests.

Commentary:

When many people were doing quests, it would take a long time to complete. In fact, I once completed the pelion quest with full pt it took more than 1 hour.

The point is that you're not supposed to complete bosses' quest in such a low ammount of time. I mean, if you can cause you're lucky enough - good for you - but bosses are there also for the loot wandering players may want to kill, not only for quests. 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

The point is that you're not supposed to complete bosses' quest in such a low ammount of time.

I don't think 10 minutes is a low amount of time

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

but bosses are there also for the loot wandering players may want to kill, not only for quests. 

That's why I also suggested removing loot from all bosses and and replace them with random rewards when completing quests. This is to prevent all farmers from killing the boss.

15 hours ago, Wedgehead said:

That's why I also suggested removing loot from all bosses and and replace them with random rewards when completing quests. This is to prevent all farmers from killing the boss.

I understand the frustration of seeing a boss being farmed 24/7, but imo that's not the correct spirit when it comes to certain kind of enemies such as bosses. Not to count it's far less profitable for PvE players in general for obvious reasons.

17 hours ago, Khrone said:

I don't think 10 minutes is a low amount of time

Neither I do. 2m, on the other hand, it is

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Neither I do. 2m, on the other hand, it is

They could make a system like: if there's someone with the quest around the boss, it will respawn faster

Edited by Khrone
Never gonna give you up

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

They could make a system like: if there's someone with the quest around the boss, it will respawn faster

If this was implemented it would probably be best to restore when quest is marked completed otherwise farming would be worse