Exilado, BR-TURMALINA (desert worm)

.vermedodeserto.gif.244a31dd0c347656db0c252a044ea4f7.gif

A long time ago, a traveling mage it found  a cave sealed by magic, he became very curious about that place, and marked the location on his map some time later. he returned with a group of scholars and set up camp beside the cave entrance. after several days of studies and failed attempts, they finally managed to break the magic seal at the entrance to the cave. but before they entered the cave, They heard a terrifying sound, it didn't take long for several creatures to come out of the cave. the creatures started attacking, they tried to defend themselves but the creatures kept coming out, it seemed like there was no end death was inevitable, now the creatures, now known as desert worms, They are everywhere, all we know about them is that they are very aggressive and can move underground. and if you find yourself a desert worm, stay alert, they are never alone.

Hi everyone, I'll be sharing with you another creature I created, but due to the pixel limit I won't be able to add it to the contest. 

Spoiler

He was the leader of the desert marauders, a band of solutions that had no limits, their targets were desert travelers to ancient tombs, one day The desert marauders found a tomb, it was securely closed, but there's nothing a little magic and persistence couldn't do, once they managed to open the tomb, the leader was the first to enter, but there was no tomb there. inside, just an altar, and on the altar there was a Ring, but as he approached the Ring began to shine, its brightness was .... Charming, so one of the members complained, this ring will be mine, so his companion next to him replied with a punch, in just a few seconds the whole group was fighting each other, the ring was the cause of all the chaos, the death of his group was inevitable, but the leader was also under the effect of the ring, so he took the ring. ring and placed on his finger while grinning like a maniac, but he notices writing on the altar, "Your greed will take you anywhere, but it will also be your undoing, gather all the sacrificed into one body, and the guardian will rise" As soon as he finished reading, and turned back, all of his subordinates were dead, their bodies were strangely turning to sand, so they tried to run away but the sand started to move and enclosed him, slowly he was swallowed by the sand, and then the sand created a humanoid shape, with the leader of the marauders trapped in his body, that grotesque creature to this day still keeps the much coveted ring, which is still on the man's finger attached to his body, and then? would you dare to try to catch him? Nobody managed to defeat that and get the ring until today, but maybe you who came from so far managed to get it.

Spoiler

bossideaby100xp.gif.65900051a4d0cb73d2148b3dc85b190f.gif

Edited by 100xp

8 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

@mods Hire this guy ç_ç

I Wish it depended on us. Alas, we can't hire anybody :vp-looking:

Though, I can imagine who's going to be the next elected Master of Arts here on the forum ^^