damage depending of level

Euitiel

It's so sad when you waste a lot of your time leveling and see someone with a really lower level dealing same damage then you do or even killing you on a PvP. My idea is to improve level advantage! It'll make a higher level kill low level monsters/bosses or players easily for simply adding a damage/defence bonus for each different level between both.

It works like that: when a lv1 player attacks a lv24 player with 30% deffence, for each different level the lv24 one will have 2% extra resistance, so it'll be like 24 - 1 = 23 levels, 2% for each level so it is 46% extra resistance + 30% normal deffence = 76% of damage reduced, meanwhile when the lv24 attacks the lv1 it'll still being 23 levels of difference, so it's 46% more damage!

When we talk about arena there will be no great difference since there's a level range block and the damage/deffence increase with level difference making same level players have no extra damage or defence efect.

It'll be grat and will make leveling up more worth.  :spiteful:

Uhm...what? Excuse me...so you want to make it EASIER for high lvls to kick the shit out of low lvls? C'mon, don't be such a noob and get sone gear!  :rofl:

It gotta be easier for high levels, u should think better before talking nonsenses, every game but warspear is like that :facepalm:

It's so sad when you waste a lot of your time leveling and see someone with a really lower level dealing same damage then you do or even killing you on a PvP. My idea is to improve level advantage! It'll make a higher level kill low level monsters/bosses or players easily for simply adding a damage/defence bonus for each different level between both.

It works like that: when a lv1 player attacks a lv24 player with 30% deffence, for each different level the lv24 one will have 2% extra resistance, so it'll be like 24 - 1 = 23 levels, 2% for each level so it is 46% extra resistance  30% normal deffence = 76% of damage reduced, meanwhile when the lv24 attacks the lv1 it'll still being 23 levels of difference, so it's 46% more damage!

When we talk about arena there will be no great difference since there's a level range block and the damage/deffence increase with level difference making same level players have no extra damage or defence efect.

It'll be grat and will make leveling up more worth.  :spiteful:

I agree . It should motivate some players to lv up xD i don't wanna see any low lv at irselnort anymore

It gotta be easier for high levels, u should think better before talking nonsenses, every game but warspear is like that :facepalm:

It IS easier for high levels...

No. If you cant kill a lv10-14 with a lv18-20 character you suck some mayor ass. Only exception to this i could see would be if a skilled healer went up against a melee class.

So no.