Fix the glitched position ?

Weaknight

When playing shaman, earthquake is also a great stun against melee ::)

But thanks to the glitched position, you can miss the BD, and he'll hamstre you from 6 yards.

When you're slow down by 10+ mobs, and see yourself stun at the exit, but still stun here :)

It occure on all aoe skills, sometime you see yourself far from a mob, but in reality he's near to you, and start attacking you.

The only way to see your real position is to dc/reconnect.

Maybe we should add a "update"  buttom somewhere ? Or just fix this stupid bug :o

When playing shaman, earthquake is also a great stun against melee ::)

But thanks to the glitched position, you can miss the BD, and he'll hamstre you from 6 yards.

When you're slow down by 10+ mobs, and see yourself stun at the exit, but still stun here :)

It occure on all aoe skills, sometime you see yourself far from a mob, but in reality he's near to you, and start attacking you.

The only way to see your real position is to dc/reconnect.

Maybe we should add a "update"  buttom somewhere ? Or just fix this stupid bug :o

i play bd = hamstring not even mellee i play rogze= bd stun me from 7squares

you wanna fix the glitched position? easy, just use super fast connection, its not devs fault if this is happening. most mmos i've played have the same problem like in WS.

In order to fix this it means warspear would have to run at real time in terms of bandwidth, atm everything is basically updated every 1-2 seconds instead of the packets being sent straight away - thus introducing the position bug as some users have slower internet than others.

If warspear was to run real time you could expect heavy lag for those not close to the hosting location/increase in amount of packets sent/received (optimally affection ony how much of your broadband/3G/4g you use monthly.

It's not an easy fix, just have to play with what we got.

Tip;  relog before you pvp etc (if you have been online for sometime on same map)

Change map then change back

Pause your downloads

Tyty

Another plausible cause of the position bug may be server based - perhaps the server is incapable of sending & receiving this packets of data quick enough. But I highly doubt that. Possible though

explanation is simple, it runs on the internet, the chaos land.

packets can be delayed, lost, corrupted... things can go wild gracias to these things.

but sometimes i wonder if there isn't some crazy code in warspear application cause you may get ur own position bugged, and this pretty much just concerns your application and the server.

On different devices, and with différent internet connection I experimented those errors, son pls tung4u, don't try to teach me what's lag  ;)

But yes, depending of your connection, things might be worse or better

Yes, sometimes I feel like server didn't save the end of my move. Especially when you're attacked. They're a gap.

why did you start this whole post when you know the problem. :facepalm:. this whole glitch thing isnt just in WS but other mmo as well, if you're smart enough to know how to fix glitched position then suggest it to devs. cry is your power. :facepalm:

and you are excepting us to learn russian?

r0land was right after all, lol!

translate it with any translator, it's not hard, right?

r0land was right after all, lol!

translate it with any translator, it's not hard, right?

lol we have to learn the language of google translate .-. i think its better to lesrn russian. it would be more usefull.. still. 3years min...