( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Yes. You created a topic about that.

Umm... If you step on me and I'm alive, I won't make a sound.

If you step on me while I'm dead, I will make loud sound.

What am I?

Because, it is a game from my (not that) distant childhood, also its fun.

ARE YUO BEST OF DOING FOR WS?

na

Do you like Nestly's new profile pic?

It's beautiful:)

If Redseeker, please answer this question: What exactly is that "thing" in your signature?

If not, do you know any more fun games to play? Getting a little bit bored with warspear:P

Check the background for any distortions.

The next person to answer this question is Kuzmitch, am i correct?

you're right!

would you change your gf for a stripper?

they both weigh 1 kg, they're the same. But i'd prefer to be smacked in the face with 1 kg of wool than 1kg of steel

Which faction(chosen, forsaken, mc, elf) has the largest number of "nice, friendly" people in your server?

they both weigh 1 kg, they're the same. But i'd prefer to be smacked in the face with 1 kg of wool than 1kg of steel

Which faction(chosen, forsaken, mc, elf) has the largest number of "nice, friendly" people in your server?

Apparently none. They are both scammers, spammers, but there are also nice, friendly people. Equaly, equivalent to their number of players. But since, the only gankers i have witnessed are from mc sides (ROGUES!!!), i have a tendency to elf.

Edit: Why is an edit here?

Edited by MCocktail

If the warlock kites, the warlock

If not, Bladedancer. Depnds on his build also

Could swamp slug get killed?

Spoiler(Only open when u sure about ur answer)

yes, i made a topic about that

Edited by MCocktail

The problem with this topic is that there will always be a question to be answered, and so if that's the case then it can never end and it can never truly die (even if a mod closes it) until the forum itself dies :diablo: 

It is an immortal masterpiece :spiteful:

have you ever googled your name?

Yep. not that nice, and im sorry i cant tell what came out, because i dont want to give my name irl.

Why are there "NERF JUMP!!NERF LINK NERF DMG NERF THAT" posts, but way less "BUFF THIS" posts?

Its an abbrevation for MolotowCocktail.

Long ago, i stumbled upon a game. Someone in this game had the name Benzin. I liked the idea of a random name. So i brainstormed and formed my name. (now thinking of it, it isn't that random from benzin >_> )

Also, being named after a burning force... isn't that impressive?

You?

I was thinking of this name after Grandak was deleted and I just watchef lotr, read ranger's apprentice and the Inheritance cycle. This name just popped out:)

Have you ever seen me ingame?

Our dear Miss Yuka seems to not want to answer atm. Try it later.

So why do you think Miss Yuka aka Nestly didn't wamn't to answer yet?

Dolphin, cute and smart mammal. ^^

I, have no, ducking, idea.

So why did you retire (or why not)?

I was having some personal problems in real life. And it's almost impossible for me to play ws.

Question :

In ur opinion, why do only some members join this game? (and the members are always the same)

Because this topic is on life support. It's lost its former glory and thus people no longer have interest in this game.

Why do (some) people seek to become divine? Is there really a need for gods in this world?

Because they want to be the most powerful.Yes because without Gods we are nothing.Without Gods we cannot remember the laws he gaved to us.

Do you think Warspear needs more lore? Do you want to see the White Wanderer?

The White Wanderer is the One who created Arinar(World of Warspear).He putted a huge spear in Arinar.He assigned 3 gods to guard it.

What faction is the most dominant in Warspear?  ;) 

Elfs are the most dominant currently, then followed by mountain clan, then chosen and then Forsaken.

Have you created your own dance move yet? if not, are you going to? if not, will you do it if i asked nicely?

Elfs are the most dominant currently, then followed by mountain clan, then chosen and then Forsaken.

Have you created your own dance move yet? if not, are you going to? if not, will you do it if i asked nicely?

yes i would.

Whatsapp or kik?