Boss Spawn Time

Polybotes

Bosses take way too long to respawn and when they are killed the next person in line has to wait for 20 minutes to start off. I also find it annoying that the dropped goods are seemingly given to players that do the most damage, which is also unfair. Mcs at times go to bosses like the granite guard to kill it for no reason whatsoever, other than making the firstborn &i Chosen wait for forever.

Grey ranked: 5-10seconds

Blue ranked: 25-30seconds

Green ranked: 50-60seconds

Yellow ranked: 100-120seconds

Red ranked: 15minutes

There can only be 1tank, all whos in party with him have same % of drop chance as him, how to determine who gets the kill, the player who deals most damage in the first 10% HP of any kind of ranked boss, he will be considered the tank and him + his party will get the kill and the equal chances of getting a drop

Btw lolz granite guard is an MC boss not elf

The granite guard is a boss for both sides then. Im a firstborn and i have to kill it and collect a granite shard. I also HAVE to do the quest because its not optional.

I understand how the tank works...........but if its an mc killing it, i've never been sure if it still works both ways. Then again, i've never got the chance either.

Granite guard is a boss for legion side. Sentinels only have to kill it for chainless, which can be skipped.

Grey ranked: 5-10seconds

Blue ranked: 25-30seconds

Green ranked: 50-60seconds

Yellow ranked: 100-120seconds

Red ranked: 15minutes

Swamp slug spawn time is 1 second. You can add it to your data base.