support slow

NoobNecroPoor

why support so responsive to every 5 days? is too slow guys! to hurry to get my acc, and use q have it. but this way maybe only coming months ... and look there

my friend account (Oneban) got hacked and that hacker took everything like items cost more than 1M gold and support didnt do anything while we send  emails to then they ban account first to then we give information about account but NOTHING and all items were gone i hope that ....ing hacker doesnt delete items

WHY u dont do anything?????????????????????????????????????????????  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The guys employeed at Aigrind have said many times you can't hack ws. He got scammed. He tried to trade accs.

And the reason why support is "slow" is because of some dumbasses spamming it with bs about how they got "hacked" or scammed.

Delta is right, Warspear is full of idiots who give away their accounts and get scammed. The biggest pussies say they were hacked cuz the dont wanna admit they gave away their accounts. There's also the fact that ppl send like 15 emails to the devs asking the same thing. Reza2011 said it himself that he sent multiple email-a big reason why they are slow.

All of you who think there is not anyone who can Warspear hacker, but you guys are idiots and sincerely wish you guys all stay 10 more rare items that exist, and a hacker to appear in your junk accounts to delete all or delete the same char, ai want to see you guys come out and say that there is not hacker to Ws, idiots ... I will play three years'm not stupid enough to give my account nor my brother who lives with me, and if not  believe it .... I want to talk with administrators not suckers who do not know anything .... thank you!

All of you who think there is not anyone who can Warspear hacker, but you guys are idiots and sincerely wish you guys all stay 10 more rare items that exist, and a hacker to appear in your junk accounts to delete all or delete the same char, ai want to see you guys come out and say that there is not hacker to Ws, idiots ... I will play three years'm not stupid enough to give my account nor my brother who lives with me, and if not  believe it .... I want to talk with administrators not suckers who do not know anything .... thank you!

All stay 10 more rare items that exist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It doesnt make sense what u want say. Dews already said that its impossible to get hacked, only scam is possible and i agree with Delta its your problems that u decided to trade accs.

why support so responsive to every 5 days? is too slow guys! to hurry to get my acc, and use q have it. but this way maybe only coming months ... and look there

imagine how many players like you complain to them , yes im one of them then in the end i did get a email with my acc back , good things come to those who wait.