New thinking about the rate of fall

Alone Zzzz

Well, again I'm talking about the drop rate, and lately this halloween being the worst in history in terms of drops, they were very negative for the company, in relation to public satisfaction. I propose that they display the drop rate (bau, tower, etc...) so that it makes everyone's understanding easier and that they don't get upset. As an example, I bring an image from Genshin Impact Gatcha, showing the percentage of each photo on a banner.

u7e7kkjqmcx51.png

49 minutes ago, Alone Zzzz said:

Well, again I'm talking about the drop rate, and lately this halloween being the worst in history in terms of drops, they were very negative for the company, in relation to public satisfaction. I propose that they display the drop rate (bau, tower, etc...) so that it makes everyone's understanding easier and that they don't get upset. As an example, I bring an image from Genshin Impact Gatcha, showing the percentage of each photo on a banner.

u7e7kkjqmcx51.png

I do agree that would be incredibly helpful.

Hopefully in the future they do something of the sort.

If people knew the drop rates then more of them could potentially not spend money of staminas -> less money for company

And if they added this then people would want amp chances too and that could lead to even lower spending on signs and spheres

24 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Se as pessoas soubessem as taxas de redução, então mais delas não poderiam, potencialmente, gastar dinheiro com estaminas -> menos dinheiro para a empresa

E se eles adicionassem isso, as pessoas também iriam querer chances de amplificação e isso poderia levar a gastos ainda menores com placas e esferas

In the part about knowing the drop rate, I think it would not be harmful to the company, because there is a rate in the game, only it is fixed, but if it were for the number of times in the tower, it could increase, as an example in the image. In the amplification part, I can't say, I referred to the rate of fall in the bau and tower

i mean the problem with knowing the drop rate is that some people think that its impossible to get anything and if they knew the drop rates that could discourage them from even trying 

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

quero dizer, o problema de saber a taxa de queda é que algumas pessoas pensam que é impossível conseguir alguma coisa e se conhecessem as taxas de queda isso poderia desencorajá-los de tentar 

I think it's really discouraging, it's the player not knowing the drop rate, imagine several people going to Tower and not dropping something, depressing isn't it? Well that's my vision, and yours is this. Thanks for listening!!!

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If people knew the drop rates then more of them could potentially not spend money of staminas -> less money for company

And if they added this then people would want amp chances too and that could lead to even lower spending on signs and spheres

I wonder how exactly works Russian Legislation for that matter.

In my country and in a few others that i've knowledge of ,companies are forced to show rates of everything that is % related.

Chests , world drops and etc.

Edited by Arthas

12 minutes ago, Arthas said:

I wonder how exactly works Russian Legislation for that matter.

In my country and in a few others that i've knowledge of ,companies are forced to show rates of everything that is % related.

Chests , world drops and etc.

apparently in russia or in any game they have officially released the game in they dont have to reveal odds of anything % related

in china they would have to but ws hasnt been officially released there

6 hours ago, Alone Zzzz said:

Bom, de novo estou falando do índice de quedas, e ultimamente esse halloween sendo o pior da história em quedas, elas foram muito negativas para a empresa, em relação à satisfação do público. Proponho que mostrem a taxa de drop (bau, torre, etc ...) para que facilite o entendimento de todos e não fiquem chateados. Como exemplo, trago uma imagem do Genshin Impact Gatcha, mostrando a porcentagem de cada foto em um banner.

u7e7kkjqmcx51.png

I think it would be quite useful, whether knowing the rate or not, players still kept going to the dungeons, for me knowing the rate wouldn't affect anything in the game in my opinion. :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

21 hours ago, Hashukax said:

Acho que seria bastante útil, sabendo a taxa ou não, os jogadores continuaram indo para as masmorras, para mim saber a taxa não afetaria nada no jogo na minha opinião. : dançando-louco-coelho-emoticon:

Yes, I hope some adm looks at this post, the moderators have already commented