farewell to all

Pinoyz

farewell to all FOF clan, Warriors of Glory, all elfs and mc ive  known for the past 9 months i played this game. im done with this shopping mall game. i cant catch up to the flow of the game anymore i have a real life a wife and kids that i need to invest for their future. devs been to much greedy for the past updates i cant buy thousands of coins just like other rich ppl. i felt sad to leave all my friends at elf and mc side but as long as many ppl support and still buy coins the devs will continue on their doings and their priority is money rather than the enjoyment of their costumers.....

Regards to all..

Pinoy

Wagpokuya

We miss ur evil rogue and your peace druid :cray: Good luck out here:)            /True, the best thing to improve game is just stop paying this crazy prices and quit game forever. When they start to see less money they will changue game listening all players to return to win money or close game with their pockets full of money. IF DEVELOPERS DONT CHANGUE GAME THIS UPDATE AND DONT LISTEN THEIR PLAYERS, ITS BECAUSE LOT RICH (OR ADDICTED) PLAYERS ARE PAYING THIS CRAZY AND EXPENSIVE PRICES.. THEY ARE MAKING MAAANY MONEY.. WHY CHANGUE TO A CHEAP AND FUNNIER GAME?? :unknw:  I UNDERSTAND THEM... ITS OUR FAULT :facepalm:

This is sad but it's true. Developers forgot where is the border between  game and virtual shop. Bye Pinoy we will miss the ugliest angel druid we've ever seen :)

jasssssss :( :cray: :cray: :cray:

ill join ryn and kai in order and chaos nxt week ill buy xperia play lets play that game much cheaper than this shopping game

ill join ryn and kai in order and chaos nxt week ill buy xperia play lets play that game much cheaper than this shopping game

ok..i use sindy jas...

well nice knowing u ninja :'( 

hope u find happiness in where ever u wind up gaming :good:

come back and see the game in 9-11 months it may b better here by then

if im not here then i will prolly b using my 6month free game time for wow blizzard gave me

jas i would but i already started my fall back plan i ordered a alienware m11x it should b here by jan. 6th plus blizzard gave me 6 month free game time to wow. ill prolly just farm raids to get watever new gear my toons might need there.

but like i said it was nice playing here when everybody was here, but maybe sumday we will all b back here together but who knows

farewell to all FOF clan, Warriors of Glory, all elfs and mc ive  known for the past 9 months i played this game. im done with this shopping mall game. i cant catch up to the flow of the game anymore i have a real life a wife and kids that i need to invest for their future. devs been to much greedy for the past updates i cant buy thousands of coins just like other rich ppl. i felt sad to leave all my friends at elf and mc side but as long as many ppl support and still buy coins the devs will continue on their doings and their priority is money rather than the enjoyment of their costumers.....

Regards to all..

Pinoy

Wagpokuya

bye pin! we will miss u..  :'(

Lol Jas, since you ask me about O&C online idk that you gave up in this online shop.

It's funny for such simple graphic game like this even much more expensive than the 3D one.

The world is so small, the level cap only 18, only 4 skills, just like old time nintendo game & watch.

I really happy u will try O&C online, I will make sure you will join our guild there and teach you how to lvl up faster. Actually I bought new phone to play this game only and its a right decision I have made.

Yeah, sometimes i log in ws because missed friends here. But I won't be fooled to spend money anymore in this game.

Please let me know your nick there Jas

jas i would but i already started my fall back plan i ordered a alienware m11x it should b here by jan. 6th plus blizzard gave me 6 month free game time to wow. ill prolly just farm raids to get watever new gear my toons might need there.

but like i said it was nice playing here when everybody was here, but maybe sumday we will all b back here together but who knows

Bry, O&C very cheap compare to your games there  8)

bye bye

he wont be the last one who quit, me and my guys were 9 ppl from same university playing it (all  lv. 15-18 ).... i cant play at the moment and from the other 8 there are only 3 left...

Bye Pinoy  :cray: :give_rose:

What is ur nick in O&C ? I will join u when i get my new acer iconia tab  :good:

Small Change: Ill start O&C today  its free to play on facebook  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And Slay can i join this Guild u was talking about?  :blush:

Bye Pinoy  :cray: :give_rose:

What is ur nick in O&C ? I will join u when i get my new acer iconia tab  :good:

Small Change: Ill start O&C today  its free to play on facebook  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And Slay can i join this Guild u was talking about?  :blush:

Unfortunately I am in android server. There are 3 server categories there IOS, Android and Facebook.

If you play through FB then we can't meet. It's different operating system that why we can't meet.

pde ba debit card pam bli shy?

yap jas...yan nga gamit ko..nde me fan ng credit card mortal kong kaaway yan...hahahha

jas nde muna me makapaglaro...tapusin ko muna binabasa ko... ;D books na nman pinag initan ko ngayon...cya der soon jassss hope ull help me wen i play that game soon..

TO ALL I MISS YOU SO MUCH GUYSSSS

yap jas...yan nga gamit ko..nde me fan ng credit card mortal kong kaaway yan...hahahha

jas nde muna me makapaglaro...tapusin ko muna binabasa ko... ;D books na nman pinag initan ko ngayon...cya der soon jassss hope ull help me wen i play that game soon..

TO ALL I MISS YOU SO MUCH GUYSSSS

Try to translate:

Yes Jas I have credit card also hahaha

jas nde muna me makapaglaro...tapusin ko muna binabasa ko... ;D  books na nman pinag initan ko ngayon...

cya der soon jassss hope ull help me wen i play that game soon..

It's green it's official ;D

Try to translate:

Yes Jas I have credit card also hahaha

HAHAH no,  :lol:  i said i hate credit card my mortal enemy....:P....

jas nde muna me makapaglaro...tapusin ko muna binabasa ko... ;D  books na nman pinag initan ko ngayon...

cya der soon jassss hope ull help me wen i play that game soon..

ng It's green it's official ;D

If all my friends leave this shop, I'm gonna have to quit and go back to my sad boring life again  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :'( :'( :'( :'(

dont be sad panda...play tht game too so ull not get bored....

If all my friends leave this shop, I'm gonna have to quit and go back to my sad boring life again  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lets join ryn merc I know youll find a way to play it too your a big boy now

oh so pinoyz have a character MC name wagpokuya . .  ;D ;D

good bye pinoyz  :'( :'(

Yea ryu and sorry bout what I said to you cause my rouge is not gay... My old angel bearded druid is the gay  ;D

Bye pinoy it was nice playing with u..hope all is good out there for u ;)

Tnx sok ill miss this emotion ;) im gonna join slay I hope you and many of my friends here at elf and mc side will join too.

Xperia play, arc, or neo V whats the best to play o&c among the three?

sony tablet s or acer iconia tab my favourites but from this three phones se xperia play ;D

but also good gaming experience on every other tablet with android 2.3,3.2 or 4.0 and strong CPU (best dual-core 1,2 Ghz to prevent massive laaaags  )  :good:

Xperia play, arc, or neo V whats the best to play o&c among the three?

I am using xperia arc, its 4.2 in screen rather than neo with 3.7 in

But, I think Neo more cheaper due to its camera only 5 MB but the most important thing is both of them using GPU Adreno 205 which O&C required.

But I have check on www.gameloft.com that Xperia Neo V not in the game spec list only the Xperia Neo there although with the same spec.

So, I recommend Xperia Arc or Xperia Neo (not V) because I don't like the appearance of Xperia Play

Lets join ryn merc I know youll find a way to play it too your a big boy now

try to search the Xperia Ray price merc, it's the most cheapest xperia series among other that can play O&C