[2014.04.11] Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Heroes of Arinar!

AIGRIND company announces a special deal: only this weekend 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase (except SMS service)!

This weekend special Miracle Shop offer: 60% sale on all decorative skins!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, April 14, 6.00 GMT

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

Is there a mistake or is this correct? Shouldn't it kinda be a sale on runes and crystals so second line applies?

u shure u dnt mistake msage should be at runes and cristals discount 60 and have bigger chance for apply charms?..... pls corect it fast dont put us in confuse situations!

Is there a mistake or is this correct? Shouldn't it kinda be a sale on runes and crystals so second line applies?

Probably copypasted from previous promotion.

Опубликованное фотоWhy u dont say nothing?

Heroes of Arinar!

AIGRIND company announces a special deal: only this weekend 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase (except SMS service)!

Do not miss perfect opportunity to make your character stronger and enchant your equipment with Great Charms!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

ZzZzZ  roland . Corected  :facepalm: and dont say nothing who made u modarator.....no apologyes nothing no words....sincerly the team of warspear sucks need be changed from base...we need pro admins not newbies..and make the **** gamplay to be fun becouse isnt..and in europe is to expensive mcoins to buy them to compare with brazilians is . huge step of diference.....

wat?

Опубликованное фото

Heroes of Arinar!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

thx, boss. my pockets also thank you.

wat?

There was a mistake on the original post that said it was the best time to try and great charm our gears, which has no connection with 60% sale on skins

There was a mistake on the original post that said it was the best time to try and great charm our gears, which has no connection with 60% sale on skins

I understood that part. I was trying to make sense of the stuff darklordes was trying to say about mods/admins. I didnt understand that English but I did sense some disrespect.

A...and there no exists im meseges injury words of duck ...quote F¤¤¤    gameplay .........i was wanted to write finaly make gameplay more fun...if u dnt corect bann restrictuon i will go foward and aply real laws for ...nerespected rulles..before bann read if u dnt anderstand ask watt i writed there dnt bann if u are not sure on u...so pls corect the problem.Kind regards Darklordes

And seems forum haves a brief of security. Of type SSL SECURITY.......tell them to work to it. To solve it fast as they can becouse forum is vulnarqble... :shout: and leave me.mesage wen old account was getted restriction out off baann ...

are you drunk? R0land banned you for your language, so you create another account (breaking another rule)

and now, say wat??

are you drunk? R0land banned you for your language, so you create another account (breaking another rule)

and now, say wat??

i say in first rows i was banned for bad engkish anderstooded becouse i have problems with keyboard and im not native english us or british to can write corctly...second the forum is vulnarable with a security ssl ..(search google if . Dnt anderstand wattt means  ssl security)

(finaly gamplay fun)..and i get banned for watt loozz becouse i have problems with keyboard..lol lol...now he need to fix the all anderstood mistake...or i will aply instance law.

• 3 weeks later...