Food

Azebu

Food is great. It helps restore lost health after a fight much faster than innate health regeneration. It has its downsides, but the usefulness makes up for it. Especially when class you play has no healing skill (that's about 50% of playerbase!).

However when I started playing on BR-Tourmaline, I found a very big issue with it. It's not the fact that it's interrupted by combat, nor that it takes up scarce inventory slots.

No, the problem is it's cost. Many people prefer to save up 800 gold rather than spend it on 10 steaks.

Let's look at World of Warcraft. Food there is very accessible - it can be made with cooking skill everyone has, can be conjured by Mages, and it drops from various enemies all over the world. I can't say much about prices because I honestly don't remember.

But anyway, I think making food cheaper, or at least giving us other sources of it (aside from daily quests every few days), will make it much more popular.

I know there are "miracle meals", but does anyone buy them actually? Also the mana regeneration on those is abysmal. Can you do something about that?

I Like the idea.

Reduce the current costs in taverns and more accessible ways to acquire them for sure.

Crafting is so much fun, if we could create items from useless items.. that would be fabulous! Aigrind needs to source out things that players are most addicted to and find ways to bring them into the game, such as crafting, collecting and so much more.

Oh, and i use to purchase mshop food's. It's cheaper than potions and it makes much sense to use those out of combat.

Speaking of... FOOOOD!!! Must go eat baconz ;_;

One thing I would add is that if you're eating your food and get attacked, you lose the food. And that is really a waste. Would be nice if they changed it.

One thing I would add is that if you're eating your food and get attacked, you lose the food. And that is really a waste. Would be nice if they changed it.

I forgot about this. Worse thing is that you also lose it if you cancel eating it.

Yeah I'd change that too. Or maybe make food heal over time instead of one big heal at the end?

Yeshhh! That was the worst thing that they did to food >.>

I Would like to see that changed also. ';...;'

Yes, I forgot about this, would be nice if they changed it!