Amplificication question

Deltaman

Question

Hi guys!

Since i got myself enough mc to buy several sets of signs, I thought of maybe amplifying my level 17 arena sword to +9, it is currently +8. But, I don't know how many signs that would take, and therefore I would be grateful if you could tell me how many signs it takes, or took you, to get a level 17 arena weapon +9 from +8.

Thanks in advance. :)

Опубликованное фото

The weapon.

22 answers to this question

Saying how many signs did we use won't help you, but using the "Search" function will help you :good: .

Of course I kn

It's random... 10 sets should be 100% if i have to say.

Ik it is random. So u say 100 signs, seems legit I think. Just want to point out that the succes rate never can be 100% if there is a risk of failing, there is a scenario where every sign fails, but the risk of that happening is very small.

Saying how many signs did we use won't help you, but using the "Search" function will help you :good: .

Have you tried searching yourself? I can't search for the amount of signs required when amping a level 17 arena weapon +8 to +9, there are too many hits when I search for amping-related key words. But if you could link me another topic that answers my question, I would be thankful. And it will help me for sure. I want to know if it takes like 50 signs, 100 , 200 or so on. Then I would know if it would be a waste or not to try amping +9.

I amped my arena lvl17 (1h) sword from +8 to +9 with 6 signs. ofc 2h is harder to amp ;)

Have you tried searching yourself? I can't search for the amount of signs required when amping a level 17 arena weapon +8 to +9, there are too many hits when I search for amping-related key words. But if you could link me another topic that answers my question, I would be thankful. And it will help me for sure. I want to know if it takes like 50 signs, 100 , 200 or so on. Then I would know if it would be a waste or not to try amping +9.

I didn't say to search for what, I only said try to search.

Sorry but I can't link anything.

I didn't say to search for what, I only said try to search.

Sorry but I can't link anything.

I tried, but failed. Ok. But I don't see why you act like if this topic is a multiplied  one.

I tried, but failed. Ok. But I don't see why you act like if this topic is a multiplied  one.

Just ignore him, hes going for the post count it seems yet goes so in a silly way.

As for the first post of yours, honestly, no forum no person will be helpful enough, nor knows the answer. It can take all of tyour MC, or even amp in the first try. Its all random, no one knows exactly.

Well, good luck if you still wish to try

Just ignore him, hes going for the post count it seems yet goes so in a silly way.

As for the first post of yours, honestly, no forum no person will be helpful enough, nor knows the answer. It can take all of tyour MC, or even amp in the first try. Its all random, no one knows exactly.

Well, good luck if you still wish to try

It is probablitiy, so ofc it acts strange. But theoretically you could calculate the amount of signs needed to amp. If the succes rate is 1%, you would theoretically need exactly 100 signs. But not in the real world. The amount of signs needed still kind of matches that theory though. So if you collected enough data, u could kind of calculate how big the succes rate is.

No matter how much data you collect, it won't prove any theories,  at least not in Warspear.

17 set used for +8 - +9 on my arena staff  :bomb:

Sucks to be you. My staff went +9 from 0 with 9 sets.

No matter how much data you collect, it won't prove any theories,  at least not in Warspear.

True. But, I only want a rough amount to get an apprehension about how much in general. Bcaz, I if I would ask about +0 to +1, everyone would say 1 sign and I would totally try myself. If I would ask about +1 to +2, most people would still say 1 sign, but a few unlucky would say maybe 2. If I would ask about +2 to +3, I would probably get more mixed answers, but there would still be kind of many "1 sign" answers. If I would ask about +3 to +4, people would probably start to say that it requires abt 1-5. And so on up to +10. That is what kind of answer I want, even though I cpuld amp my weapon +9 in one sign, ofc.

17 set used for +8 - +9 on my arena staff  :bomb:

Damn. Luckily I can buy 20 sets if I would have to. :lol:

Everything depends on your luck.I amplificated my Scout Gladius to +10 with 26 Signs.

Yes, or probablity. The same thing actually.

Try more & yes it's multiplied.

Please talk nicely.

Try more & yes it's multiplied.Please talk nicely.

Sorry truth has to hit you hard

True. But, I only want a rough amount to get an apprehension about how much in general. Bcaz, I if I would ask about +0 to +1, everyone would say 1 sign and I would totally try myself. If I would ask about +1 to +2, most people would still say 1 sign, but a few unlucky would say maybe 2. If I would ask about +2 to +3, I would probably get more mixed answers, but there would still be kind of many "1 sign" answers. If I would ask about +3 to +4, people would probably start to say that it requires abt 1-5. And so on up to +10. That is what kind of answer I want, even though I cpuld amp my weapon +9 in one sign, ofc. Damn. Luckily I can buy 20 sets if I would have to. :lol:

A friend prepared 102 sets of signs to try and +10 his staff, previously 400 tries failed from +9

But yeah, just try all you got on it

Sorry truth has to hit you hard

These words make me see your anger & jealousy.

Why, im so sure

Aul, I won't answer a small brain person.

My my, i feel so bad now, i'll stop playing with you to avoid moderators having a bad eye