Survival Of Warspear!!!

Laurinda

İf one of these things will be done next update which one would u want most  

33 members have voted

1. 1. İf one of these things will be done next update which one would u want most

• new island (new max level like 24 - new bosses and new items)
    • no arena ticket everything the same
    • lower mc prices and mc shop items cheaper
    • everything same but new bosses and items are added at ilshenar
    • elfs can trade with mc again and 1 new skill each class rest is same

My choice would be definetely choice #1..

many people quitted, many are not logging in till next update. Everyone sees this upcoming update (which was told Kuz that it is planned yet not announced to be launched at 1st week of december)  as the most important issue for the future of Warspear...

i see this update as it is the only update which can ressurrect the old time missed spirit of this game...

i hope this poll would guide devs so that for the upcoming weeks they can consider the result of this topic.

Btw all of the options above, we want them to happen but please comment the one which is most important to you..

Thx in advance..

No need any advice.

They know what the best...

Yeah,simply because they created this game,and we players just playing it, but i think as players we have a right to share our thoughts about the game on forum,isn't we?

They know what to do. but of course they need also our thoughts. just wait for update comes. Maybe its cool and more of enjoyment guys. Still the system is on process. who knows??  ::)

They know what to do. but of course they need also our thoughts. just wait for update comes. Maybe its cool and more of enjoyment guys. Still the system is on process. who knows??  ::)

Yeah, let's be positive instead of being negative all the time........... :pardon:

And one thing it's just a game after all ;)

Exactly

No need any advice.

They know what the best...

Im against this topic and poll. This update dosnt determan the outcome of this game, dont expect new area and levels as the game is not ready for it. Im expecting new skills and bug fixes.

When classes are balanced with all skills released we can expect new areas and level cap raised.

We must all remember that this game is still in development stage and a project like this will go very far even if most of the older players have left there is always new players to take there place. I wait for the day when level cap is 50+ this game will be great  :friends:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been here since before second island came about and will stay and remember fof always looking for good people to join so we can have fun in game