new server

osmanli

Dear Server,

please create a New Server for Turks, indos, Asians, and Moslems. Att eu server is a lot of trouble, because they can't stay religions each other. But that's not one problem. Every time when I ask the world chat, then nobody will read it. Because its a Turk or indo chat. Please fix or create a new chat room only for turks

I don't know, a friendly server

Another solution is that you start speaking English. :good:

The religion abuse is another problem though. Best is if you just ignore the ones spamming.

I think they should create chats for the main languages that are spoken there, for example Turkish, indo and German, so the true meaning of world chat don't get lost

if u use english, someone must be help u,

and why not make new friends?,,

we are warspear player, maybe busy farm, quest arena or war...,

and many is selfish,

if u dont know english, so find friends from turks too,

even if dev make new server, not many turks plp will play at that server, coz they love they first char, and other dont want to lvl up or amply they gears again....

now have guild system, why not join turks guild?,,

no need to create new server. there is already SEA server which is for South East Asia countries including Indonesia. Create server for Moslems? lol this is a joke. Why they should create server base on religion?  :wacko:  and even when they create one for Indonesia, they still spam chats insulting each other religion. It is never end.. Just ignore them.  About nobody helping you, its not just because of Indos chat, people nowaydays are lazy to help each other. Try asking high level players surround you by private message. Don't just hoping from World Chat..

@loveable - Maybe he meant that he not only speaks turkish but also english. ironic huh?

@osmanli - u shud try sa-pearl server

He can say: "I am not" and "i speak English", so he knows the difference between 'being' and 'speaking'.

• 1 month later...