Bunch of ideas.

Azebu

1. Option to disable helmet in costumes.

2. Rogue only has one damaging ability that can be used in a long combat. How about making the stealth damage bonus usable when you are not targetted for x seconds? You don't go invisible, but receive damage boost.

3. How about making amplifying improve all 4 stats on an item, not just attack/defense?

1) A costume is a whole xd doubt that would be implemented but i find it good for some costumes that head part sucks

2) Add the damage boost when not targeted and unstealthed while skill on CD? Makes a good idea

3) Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope, ducking nope

1.Good idea. This will probably make people buy more hair colours and barber sets, which is a good thing.

2.This is kinda the same as the current situation.(when a rogue is not targeted for x seconds he gets to go invisible).But yes, there should be a small rogue-only damage bonus that rogues get while already fighting an enemy.

3.Nope!If spheres that improve stats other than attack or defence are added, runes and crystals will probably get removed. But the devs won't even think about this, they will definitely say no.

I think #3 is troll juice.

I mean, just imagine the values of +10 resi, crit, atk spd, mana... HP!

rich guys will be terminators, no like

#1 is a fine idea but I think they want some costumes NOT to show hair. I dont think they will chamge it

#2 maybe a nice DOT would be nice instead.

The first one. I could go along with that.

Second. Quite good indeed, but wouldn't that require another skill? Elaborate it please.

The Third.... WEEEEHAAAAWWW SHEEEEWWTT GAWDAYUM DAWG FAWK YEESSSHHHHH!!+ 10 HP FTW (Sarcasm intended) :facepalm: