animation for harad's tear?

Mecha

why is it that Priest has no animation for casting Harad's Tear skill?

Im not talking about the white tear that hits the target. Almost every other skill has an animation  of some sort for the caster.

if there are 2 priests nearby and one of them hits you with Harad's Tear, its almost impossible to tell which one it was  :lol:

Simple

Harad cries like the little ♥♥♥♥♥ he is and tears fall

The character is like "wut hapeen ._."

And that's a true story

Like when I used to fight vs a priest I would sit there and wonder: what do priests damage skill look like?? And each time I couldnt tell that thingy WAS their damage skill, because they just stand there when it happens and they normally do shitty damage. I thought that tear was like a debuff or something XD

I like tears for the reason that you can pretty much use it without delay cause it has no animation. Been testing it out on mobs on my low level priest and you can do some pretty fancy combos with it.

my priest has a moon staff equipped with skin, and i run around hitting people with harads tear and do only like literally 50 damage

but my staff is +7, so they always stand there and assume its not me because my staff is amped

its hilarious seeing them dumb-founded as to who keeps hitting them  :lol: :lol:

it is PINKISH PURPLE,not white mecha -_- ,tears have most pro color and animation ever,pink rain 8)

@any gayass mocks towards tears' damage,tears can reach the damage of 2k easly,heck if I have my ss dealing 4k damage with a single tear from last year